If you had one goal in you life, and one goal only, what would it be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
    I say right side because he is creative, and run by emotion, as far as I can tell. The left side is more calculated, more sequential, where as I think he is more of a GO IN THERE AND FUCK THESE MOTHER FUCKERS UP, instead of tactically, stealthy murders.
    I'm kind of confused. So the one with the logic would lose because he's more calculated and sequential. The right is more run by emotion, therefore -

Comment

Jesus was calculated and sequential.
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
        I'm kind of confused. So the one with the logic would lose because he's more calculated and sequential. The right is more run by emotion, therefore -
        because i'm high. and I feel like calculations can only get you so far. hense why the more random, emotional part will win. it would be a fucking epic battle.
        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
          Mine would be being the guardian of truth, til the day I die.

I never cared about power and money, although I rack in enough $$ alright. Forget about faith, love and hope, despite the fact I have enough friends that I eat out almost every night with friends, close friends that is.

And yet, I feel the emptiness growing in me. Am I getting old and dumber? Have I become one of them, do I care about everything everyone else care about even though nobody seems to know why we even care about them? Am I one of those pathetic beings who are too rational to fall deeply in love with anyone or anything?

Maybe if I ever had passion for one thing, it would be truth. Shall it be the ONLY thing I was, am and will ever be obsesed with
          You miss are a cunt.
          All you are good for and your only goal should be making babbys and food.
          Unless you pull a nixi and cut your tits off and grow some balls, you ain't shit in this world.
          IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
          yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
          Originally posted by tone
          no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango View Post
            because i'm high. and I feel like calculations can only get you so far. hense why the more random, emotional part will win. it would be a fucking epic battle.
            so would there be two wolverines first and then they'd battle it out? or would it be a cellular based battle to see what side gets to be made.

Comment

so would there be two wolverines first and then they'd battle it out? or would it be a cellular based battle to see what side gets to be made.
              Definitely two wolverines and they would have an epic battle. Like, essentially Chess-like Wolverine vs. Random-spontaneous Wolverine.
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

MVPing against epidemic will be nice. in twld
                5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                5:Melanoma> aight cool
                5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                5:Oops> what?
                5:Melanoma> ye
                5:Oops> you serious?
                5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                5:Melanoma> fu
                5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam View Post
                  two chicks at the same time, man
                  Why stop at two, why not three, five, eight ... couldn't because you are lacking stamina, could it? :fear:

split wolverine in half
                  Who are you sharing wolverine with?
                  ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
                    Yes, telcat u clearly have too much interrigence and be rational more than that will allow one for true happiness, but find truth is possibre with your many minds
                    Hey just between you and me, kz. I am a bit alert when I have to drive in my area at night, because there are so many slow possums in the area. Sometimes I am torn between run one over and fulfil my duty in nature selection and let the possum live so one day, maybe one day it would be fat enough to be made into a pair of gloves instead of one glove.

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                    Telcat is one of those girls you DO NOT DATE, YOU NEVER EVER DATE THEM.
                    Don't worry, you would not have to worry about that because I don't do long distance relationship :lol:
                    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                      Why stop at two, why not three, five, eight ... couldn't because you are lacking stamina, could it? :fear:
                      she has a point pearl jam

you are a pally after all

playing eight spaceships at the same time? cake

pleasing eight women at the same time? fuhgeddaboudit
                      Originally posted by Tone
                      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                      Originally posted by the_paul
                      Gargle battery acid fuckface
                      Originally posted by Material Girl
                      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

It's easy pleasing 8 chicks at the same time, just throw money at them.

The real question is: Who the fuck wants to waste their money?
                        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                          You need to immerse yourself in the frontiers of academic fields. How about the neurophysiology of truth? How about some things that prevent the brain from decaying, so as to stop getting dumber. If you're too rational, or left-hemisphere brain oriented, I suggest taking up a craft such as drawing or producing melodies (keyboard, etc). Try to apply your lesser used brain hemisphere in a scientific research i.e. robotics, fabric designing, dream instrumentation. Find the degree to which playing classical music while you sleep promotes durations of REM or improves your life.

The idea is to supplement your fascination. Boredom should literally be impossible for comprehensible people with access to the internet. If there's even the slightest sense of a social decay, find something long-term, like research or construction. Make history books if you want a scientific truth of your own. All other truths are false, being just theological symbolism. After reading the Evolution of Medieval Thought, we can all realize how graced we are in this sense of immersion.

Forget societal vices and be oblivious to them. Aim your long-term goal to a massive scale and use this to leave behind those you love, so you don't saturate them too much, or yourself. Progressive diet, career, and general relationship with environment are the only cure for that stagnancy you feel.
                          I draw, I sing and play sports. But nothing can stop aging. We are all born to die.

I am not bored either, there is a little difference between getting bored and feeling empty. I am getting paid decent to work on interesting stuff. And because I am getting paid alright, I get enough money to do things I like with people I love and care about. Sometimes I think I spend too much time with friends, relatives ... and occasionally dates >_< that I spend too little time by myself, and although I am happy, I am not really producing much.

You can be happy, popular, yet useless. Is it really a achievement to make all other people happy, or is it more of a fulfilment to help people to achieve a higher standard of living despite the fact they might be unhappier?
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Thread you must view.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                              It's easy pleasing 8 chicks at the same time, just throw money at them.

The real question is: Who the fuck wants to waste their money?
                              hahaha

made me lol and now everyone at work is staring at me.
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                                she has a point pearl jam

you are a pally after all

playing eight spaceships at the same time? cake

pleasing eight women at the same time? fuhgeddaboudit
                                you have a point

however, telcat's intellect has tied me in knots once again...did she just sort-of insult me concerning my potential inability to please 8 women at the same time?

she's got me chaing my tail once again. this is why she makes the big bucks, people.
                                PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                                X