• Time
  • Show
Clear All

pudle fucker and crazyazn should get together for a cyber-date
    *smirks* I rest my case.

*cough cough*

MY world doesn't revolve around cyber.
    Originally posted by paradise!
    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
    1:Reaver> HALP
    1:Reaver> HELELP
    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

listen up u stupid fucks, just because i thought the stories were funny, doesnt mean i "cyber" or whatever u call it, in fact i personally think it's sad and sick, and only geeks and nerds with no life do it, so stfu.
      Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
      Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

When recent forum members attack!

(Note: I didn't use the word newbie)
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by FudLe Pucker
          listen up u stupid fucks, just because i thought the stories were funny, doesnt mean i "cyber" or whatever u call it, in fact i personally think it's sad and sick, and only geeks and nerds with no life do it, so stfu.
          What is your definition of a life?
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

having a life is being interested in something other than spending time online and it also includes having a social life. what's ur definition?
            Hyde:... Government always tries to track people down, screw the U.S. government!
            Red: Screw the U.S. government?! IF the government decides to stick a tracking device up your ass, you say thank you! God bless America!

Comment

Doing what you like without caring about what other people think

Comment

having a life is being interested in something other than spending time online and it also includes having a social life. what's ur definition?
                Then why are you online?
                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.

Comment

Oh and...
                  Was the boy you? or the girl? More!!!
                  More??? I thought you thought this was sick puddle.

Comment

You see that quote button above the post reply button? Thats the one you use to get those fancy quotes in your post
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

i tend to agree with bilbo's oppinion on the definition of "a life"

tho any life is a life... no matter how social it is

besides, this is one of the most "social" games i know

Comment

Originally posted by King Missile
                        besides, this is one of the most "social" games i know
                        Not until we arrange ss marriages, which I from the bottom of my heart hope we won't.

Comment

i am online, yes, but it doesnt mean it's all i do, and where the fuck did u see me say spending SOME but not ALL ur time online? And whoever said "being interested in one thing aND dont care about what others think", just imagine this - ur interested in ur computer. period. nothing else. that's sad man! i currently ceised to get amazed at the sad and filthy world of internet when i first heard and witnessed an online marriage. that is top of the line, it cant go any sicker than that. if u like a person online, for god's sake why marry him/her ONLINE?! oh my freggin god! now that is having no life. "besides, it's one of the most social games" ok whoever said that? when i come to continuum, i play, and sometimes for a whole hour noone says anything. ya, social... and have you even noticed how mad every1 is? a person getting killed, he yells "UR THE GAYEST MAZAFAKING NEWBIE EVER!!! GTFO BITCH!" or sumtin like that, insults is all that makes up this "socialty". course u meet some nice people out there, but that's rare. most of people in c. r egoistic (fuck, spelling) and insultive, and if u enjoy that kind of social life, than u have no life. bye, stfu, close the thread, i made my point.

Comment

Originally posted by FudLe Pucker
                            i am online, yes, but it doesnt mean it's all i do, and where the fuck did u see me say spending SOME but not ALL ur time online? And whoever said "being interested in one thing aND dont care about what others think", just imagine this - ur interested in ur computer. period. nothing else. that's sad man! i currently ceised to get amazed at the sad and filthy world of internet when i first heard and witnessed an online marriage. that is top of the line, it cant go any sicker than that. if u like a person online, for god's sake why marry him/her ONLINE?! oh my freggin god! now that is having no life. "besides, it's one of the most social games" ok whoever said that? when i come to continuum, i play, and sometimes for a whole hour noone says anything. ya, social... and have you even noticed how mad every1 is? a person getting killed, he yells "UR THE GAYEST MAZAFAKING NEWBIE EVER!!! GTFO BITCH!" or sumtin like that, insults is all that makes up this "socialty". course u meet some nice people out there, but that's rare. most of people in c. r egoistic (fuck, spelling) and insultive, and if u enjoy that kind of social life, than u have no life. bye, stfu, close the thread, i made my point.
                            OK...
                            Sorry, I'm not reading all that crap, will you summarize it??

K, thanx

Comment

He said something about your mother. You really should start reading things, you know.

Comment

he call you gay, crazyasian..

the pathetic little loser just tryes to fuck up another thread.
                                you do things like that when you are 12 and have no life outside the net.. sad..
                                Throughout time, there’s been
                                crimes, throughout our history
                                But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                                Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                                Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                                Come on and take a stand
                                Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                                and all the kids are running
                                from London to Manchester
                                cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Working...
                                X