Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i probably shouldn't be allowed to have children

today i caught myself looking at an egg and thinking

if i ever have a child i'm going to tell them if you plant an egg a chicken tree will grow ...

:santa:
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Your parents should have made the same decision.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i taught my parents everything they know
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Ireland:

We invented boiled potatoes, social acceptance of gingers, and fetal alcohol syndrome!

Comment

ireland, im happy for u and im gonna let u finish....but england had some of the wrost food, ugly ppl, and most retardd babbies of all time.

Comment

observation one inherency fetal alcohol syndrome is prevelant among native americans this is kleinman and kleinman '98
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i judged a tournament recently, holy god. have you ever seen an NCX kritik debate? it's fucking hilarious. when I was a novice there was... representations and maybe an early securitization k. nowadays... listening to 14yr olds rape zizek is fucking hilarious

internet de la jerome

Comment

SPANOS! That was the k. Though from the seventh to ninth grade I never actually encountered a kritik. Except once, someone tried to reps us on the mental health topic. (worst topic ever. I debated so many dykes who wanted to raise awareness for bulemia and anorexia.)
                Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 09-26-2009, 03:46 PM.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Yeah eating disorders was an annoying case on that topic. I remember Spanos and I even ran it a couple times at CFL Nationals on the WMDs topic (usually losing but I do remember one round where we picked up 2 ballots because lay judges were impressed with my horrible explanation of Spanos, which is a horrible fucking k in the first place; we should have lost the round because the other guys were obviously better and they were really pissed about it). I wish I had a videotape of me butchering Foucault and Szasz on the mental health topic, it would be good for a laugh.

I remember running a rape affirmative on mental health as well that was written the week before some random tournament using solvency cards from some type of mental health patient counseling aff (as in mental health patients counseling one another). That was a fun, my favorite debate arguments were topicality of any variety, hegemony good but specifically westernization is good/orientalism good, space, and of course rape. I also had a hard-on for politics my senior year after I moved through my K phase early in my debate career. What did you like?

Comment

What is the NCX Kritik?

Comment

Working...
                    X