No announcement yet.

Also Getting Married Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd heard this before but it was a MILF instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
      I wish I had a sister
      I wish you did too.

HEY NOW!
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname View Post
        I wish you did too.

HEY NOW!
        Baby, we never talk anymore.
        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Dynasty View Post
          My girlfriend and I had been dating for a few years now when we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, and my friends encouraged me. My girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me. That one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight miniskirts, and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me, and I got many a pleasant view.
          It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day little sister calls and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she could not overcome and did not really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and commit my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and could not say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, & if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me.

"I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go upstairs.
          When she reached the top, she pulled down her clothes & threw them down the stairs at me.

I stood there for a moment,then turned & went straight to the front door. I opened the door & stepped out of the house & walked straight toward my car... my future father-in-law was standing outside. All teary eyed he hugged me and said,"We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We could not ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family!"

The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car.
          I stopped reading after that
          Girl if it's alright,
          100%.

Comment

lol interesting story
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Youtube,

Search for "Trojans commercial".

Comment

Working...
              X