• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent: Turn On the History Channel Tonight

9 PM Eastern, 8 Central, 7 Mountain and 9:00 PM Pacific

heres the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Etw33HrvPU

This premieres for the first time tonight, and James Fox's first release since 2003

All those here who are hiding from the truth can watch too and wake up to the truth now

the debunkers lose

http://www.history.com/shows.do?acti...isodeId=488258

i saw a ufo before. cant describe it, but i know what i saw.
    8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

Heres a short video for the debunkers to watch while waiting for the history channel premiere tonight

http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video...l.ufo.long.cnn

Comment

I watched that trailer Tone, although I couldn't watch passed the first question that was asked:

Man 1: "so how would describe the acceleration?"
        Man 2: "probably..uh.. the speed of light!"
        A drunken mans words are a sober mans thoughts

LIGHT4CHAMPS

Comment

The above poster is lying to try and distract you from military and government witnesses as well as radar and documentation evidence

Above poster is a PsyOps disinfo bot

http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/98123-0/

Comment

Is this going to be anything like Jamie Foxx's stuff?
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

where do i apply to become a PsyOps disinfo bot?
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I thought we already were. At least, that's what Tone said in a previous thread. That being the case, I don't know why he's still posting, as trying to convince PsyOps disinfo bots is pretty futile.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                  The above poster is lying to try and distract you from military and government witnesses as well as radar and documentation evidence

Above poster is a PsyOps disinfo bot
                  Come on now, a bot? He was just pointing out how someone referred to the speed of light as an acceleration rather than a speed, a serious no-no in the study of basic physics.

Comment

Did you miss the program? it re-airs one more time - check your local listings now - it should be in 25 minutes from now for eastern, central and mountain - check local listings for pacific

History Channel

CATCH THE SECOND AIRING IF YOU MISSED IT !!

the debunkers are very afraid of this documentry because it shows ETs are visiting Earth now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                      the debunkers are very afraid of this documentry because it shows ETs are visiting Earth now.
                      I'm fucking terrified of this documentary.

Comment

i'm terrestrial-fied.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

What are you all going to say when the truth comes out about ETs being here and all the conspiracies that occurred by the corrupt governments on Earth? You keep messing around meanwhile the topic gets more and more prevalent and the pressure for the truth coming out is building...

Comment

so what if aliens exist on earth, what can aliens do For me? i mean we could probably hang out sometime. that'd be cool i guess.
                            Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

I saw a UFO a couple days ago. It was at night and I was gazing at the sky then this light shot past just above the clouds, two small white lights that went so fast I couldnt make out anything else. It made a very faint whview noise the kind of noise when something fast goes past your face and it left no trail in the sky. Was deffinately not a meteorite or fighter jet/missile.

I live near a RAF base so it could be something from there or ALIENS!

Comment

Working...
                              X