Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Countdown with Keith Olbermann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPtszlx9pq0

Keith Theodore Olbermann (born January 27, 1959) is an American news anchor,[3] sportscaster, writer, and political commentator. He hosts Countdown with Keith Olbermann, an hour-long nightly news and commentary program on MSNBC. Starting with the 2007 NFL season, Olbermann also serves as a co-host of NBC's Football Night in America.

Olbermann spent the first twenty years of his career in sports journalism. He was a sports correspondent for CNN in the 1980s, winning the Best Sportscaster award from the California Associated Press three times. He later co-hosted ESPN's SportsCenter from 1992 to 1997. After leaving ESPN amid controversy, Olbermann became a sports anchor and producer for Fox Sports Net from 1998 to 2001, during which time he hosted Fox's studio coverage of baseball.

After leaving Fox, Olbermann re-joined MSNBC after a short hiatus, hosting Countdown with Keith Olbermann in 2003. Olbermann has established a niche in cable news commentary, gaining prominence for his pointed criticism of major politicians and public figures, directed particularly at the political right.[4][5][6][7][8][9] He has feuded with rival commentator Bill O'Reilly[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] and strongly criticized the George W. Bush administration[4][5][6][7][9] and John McCain's unsuccessful 2008 Presidential candidacy.[12] Although many have described Olbermann as a liberal,[13][14][15][16] he has said on at least one occasion "I'm not a liberal; I'm an American."[17]

Originally posted by Tone View Post
    After leaving Fox, Olbermann re-joined MSNBC after a short hiatus, hosting Countdown with Keith Olbermann in 2003. Olbermann has established a niche in cable news commentary, gaining prominence for his pointed criticism of major politicians and public figures, directed particularly at the political right.[4][5][6][7][8][9] He has feuded with rival commentator Bill O'Reilly[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] and strongly criticized the George W. Bush administration[4][5][6][7][9] and John McCain's unsuccessful 2008 Presidential candidacy.[12] Although many have described Olbermann as a liberal,[13][14][15][16] he has said on at least one occasion "I'm not a liberal; I'm an American."[17]
    I have more unlinked references than you in MY copy/paste [1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18]

Jealous?
    afksry

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post

Keith Theodore Olbermann (born January 27, 1959) is an American news anchor,[3] sportscaster, writer, and political commentator. He hosts Countdown with Keith Olbermann, an hour-long nightly news and commentary program on MSNBC. Starting with the 2007 NFL season, Olbermann also serves as a co-host of NBC's Football Night in America.

Olbermann spent the first twenty years of his career in sports journalism. He was a sports correspondent for CNN in the 1980s, winning the Best Sportscaster award from the California Associated Press three times. He later co-hosted ESPN's SportsCenter from 1992 to 1997. After leaving ESPN amid controversy, Olbermann became a sports anchor and producer for Fox Sports Net from 1998 to 2001, during which time he hosted Fox's studio coverage of baseball.

dd

Comment

video and a wikipedia article about Keith Olbermann. news at 11.

Comment

honestly why did you post his wikipedia article? lol

Comment

the only thing i have to say about keith olbermann is:

wtf is he doing on sunday night football? seriously?
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

didn't you read the wikipedia jason?

Comment

i'm an old man and i'm not hip to all this wikitwitfacemyspacebook business.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

read my quote then you buffoon

Comment

damn

you just owned the shit out of me

and i'm not even being sarcastic

wow i'm dumb
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

it's okay, i'm not hip on wikipedia either. i'm so clueless that sometimes i need someone to post an entire article about a reporter after they post a youtube.

Comment

moving this conversation into the other thread
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

See original Link
                          Last edited by Tone; 10-10-2009, 06:15 PM.

Comment

thanks tone

Comment

well, Tone posted the same link twice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKZXnmiUTgA

ban me, I have lost completely

Comment

Working...
                              X