Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent: Turn On the Keith Olbermann Channel Tonight
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Oh dear, thanks to all the posters who have no life, you keep this forum alive! :noexpress
      ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
        Oh dear, thanks to all the posters who have no life, you keep this forum alive! :noexpress
        This is the reply above coming from the girl giving relationship advice in a different post on the same day with the most amazing answer to solve a relationship breakup problem: "try heaps of new addictive games"

It would seem that we do have a life outside the forum Telcat, but many of us use this forum while at work.

Ya know, it would be great if when you did post to a forum post, that you stick with the topic...not to go off topic myself, but obviously Telcat doesn't even know of or has ever seen Keith Olberman.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

clearly telcat wants her own channel

Urgent: Turn On the TelCat Channel Tonight
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
            This is the reply above coming from the girl giving relationship advice in a different post on the same day with the most amazing answer to solve a relationship breakup problem: "try heaps of new addictive games"

It would seem that we do have a life outside the forum Telcat, but many of us use this forum while at work.

Ya know, it would be great if when you did post to a forum post, that you stick with the topic...not to go off topic myself, but obviously Telcat doesn't even know of or has ever seen Keith Olberman.
            I think 'try heaps of new addictive games' is one of the most realistic ways to get a online gamer's mind off something. I could suggest 'ocean swims', 'hiking' and 'marathons', although they are healthier, they aren't practical to someone who does not live near the beaches/mountains or isn't extremely fit.

No need to defend yourself. If you do have a more exciting life outside this forum, you won't be visiting here :fear: Using this forum at work isn't exactly an excuse. I work 9am-6pm too, but I have so many things to do at work - monitoring my investment, spamming with my fellow no lifer friends and ... umm work? (that's what I am paid for). <_<
            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

who works at work? srsly.

p.s. will be watching the telcat channel tonight.
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

I could suggest 'ocean swims', 'hiking' and 'marathons', although they are healthier, they aren't practical to someone who does not live near the beaches/mountains or isn't extremely fit
                What's wrong with a local Gym or YMCA? Being healthy does not require one to be limited to 'ocean swims', 'hiking' and 'marathons'. Being out of shape and not fit is also a poor excuse as to why one would avoid a gym and has nothing to do with being practical.

No need to defend yourself. If you do have a more exciting life outside this forum, you won't be visiting here :fear: Using this forum at work isn't exactly an excuse. I work 9am-6pm too, but I have so many things to do at work - monitoring my investment, spamming with my fellow no lifer friends and ... umm work? (that's what I am paid for). <_<
                Being an owner and boss here at work I would probably fire an employee if I caught them on a forum. But that is what a Firewall is for and why I have most things of such blocked.

I guess I am just not a video addict anymore, as I personally would rather hit the gym, play an instrument and jam with friends, hit a concert, visit my local pub and so on.

... umm work? (that's what I am paid for) to make sure those employed by me hate me and do the work I am paying them to do. B)

Comment

Comment

What's wrong with a local Gym or YMCA? Being healthy does not require one to be limited to 'ocean swims', 'hiking' and 'marathons'. Being out of shape and not fit is also a poor excuse as to why one would avoid a gym and has nothing to do with being practical.

Being an owner and boss here at work I would probably fire an employee if I caught them on a forum. But that is what a Firewall is for and why I have most things of such blocked.

I guess I am just not a video addict anymore, as I personally would rather hit the gym, play an instrument and jam with friends, hit a concert, visit my local pub and so on.

... umm work? (that's what I am paid for) to make sure those employed by me hate me and do the work I am paying them to do. B)
                    God, you are such an asshole boss, what do you mean people that work for you can't visit forums, that is such bullshit and oppression, we are living in 2009, not 1900, we got rights nowadays...
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                      God, you are such an asshole boss, what do you mean people that work for you can't visit forums, that is such bullshit and oppression, we are living in 2009, not 1900, we got rights nowadays...
                      You crack me up Galleleo...the sarcasm is dripping. Can you imagine though how big the chalk board forum would be in 1900?

Honestly, being a dick on such things as preventing certain dept.'s and workers access to certain websites is better for the workplace. These are also the same work stations that do not have USB ports anymore on the systems, as people would be bringing in malicious content and loading it on to the network and share, all thanks to using thumb drives.

With the i-Phone, Google and blackberry phones that have net access, I say that if you want to play on the net while at work, do so on your own phone and your own dime.

Comment

You crack me up Galleleo...the sarcasm is dripping. Can you imagine though how big the chalk board forum would be in 1900?

Honestly, being a dick on such things as preventing certain dept.'s and workers access to certain websites is better for the workplace. These are also the same work stations that do not have USB ports anymore on the systems, as people would be bringing in malicious content and loading it on to the network and share, all thanks to using thumb drives.

With the i-Phone, Google and blackberry phones that have net access, I say that if you want to play on the net while at work, do so on your own phone and your own dime.

My boss doesn't let me use the internet here at work, god forbid he should find out I've been browsing on an internet forum for years here! He's be so mad!

I get a ton of work done though, more than the average employee here. It's just balance.

Comment

no one cares

just passin thru
                          sigpic
                          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

That's quite besides the point. We were talking about keep minds off certain things, not keeping fit. So although gym is a good place to keep fit, a full day hike in a scenic place would do a better job at getting someone's mind off other things.

Don't be ashamed that you are addicted to video/online games and their forums.

Most of the bosses who are also owner themselves are workaholics ... that would probably explain why you spend so much time on these forums. :greedy:
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Wouldn't a chalk board forum just be pure awesomeness? You just have one big room in the office filled floor to ceiling with chalk board and then people can go into the room and write their threads and posts!
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                                Wouldn't a chalk board forum just be pure awesomeness? You just have one big room in the office filled floor to ceiling with chalk board and then people can go into the room and write their threads and posts!
                                stfu
                                4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                                4:BigKing> what did i do???
                                4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                                4:BigKing> ???? why though
                                4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Working...
                                X