No announcement yet.

Excusses for driving fast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, tk, so you are the guy that flashed me one time.
    (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
    (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Comment

I once told a cop that I did it to impress the girls I had in the car. He talked to the girls and let me off.
      I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Once I was stopped by the police for not stopping in front of a stop sign, but I had 2 girlfriends sitting in my car. I thought I would be given a fine, but the guy walked out of the car, saw 3 girls in my car, gave me a warning and walked away.
        I am pretty sure if there were 3 guys in the car, I would be given a $60 fine
        Wont die, no surrender 2

Comment

Cop: Hey buddy, Do you realize you were speeding back there?

Guy:Oh? Im so sorry officer, Im a doctor and i was on my way to perform an important surgery.

Cop: A doctor huh? What kind of Doctor?

Guy: A proctologist

Cop: I see, aren't those the doctors who poke around in other peoples bums?

Guy: Yes. To be more specific I specialilze in anus enlargement.

Cop: Wow. How in the hell do you do that?

Guy: Well, First u stick a finger in, and then u stick two fingers in and stretch the anus. After a while u can fit three and four fingers up there which of course leads to the whole fist submersion. By the time im done, you have a 6 foot wide anus.

Cop: What in the name of Christ would you do with a 6 foot asshole?

Guy: Well, you'd put him on a bridge and give him a radar gun.
          $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Working...
          X