The Greatest Thread Ownage Ever Made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Thread Ownage Ever Made

How is this in any way a good thread? If that actually happened, the guy is nothing more than an asshole. It starts with the whole fucking blow me bullshit. No matter what she did to him, by going down to her level and then way, way beyond he is 50 times worse than she could ever be.

I am not saying she is a saint, she quite obviously lacks some intelligence and is quite a bitch, but that still doesn't make this funny or justified in any way. Let alone a great thread, you should actually be ashamed for thinking that shit is funny.

I feel sorry for this goddamn world.
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Galleleo has the first three letters Gal in his name, he must be a she

I've actually had a random conversation about the exact same scenario with my friend and, this came true to another person. Man, I might be this God he's talkin about.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

if its a true story i find it GREAT and due justice on that bitch.

P.S. Gall is a fag
        8:Lrim> you guys take this game too seriously

Comment

^ I'd let her blow me if I wasn't worried about getting herpes.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

4CHAN SHIT

and galleleo is a homo, cry more, no one cares about whores like that

Comment

hahahaha if that story is actually true, that guy is my idol. I got back at an ex before by making them spend thousands on me when I dated them for the 2nd time around while I didn't have a job the whole fall/winter and then when my summer job started up I dumped her, but this guy takes the cake.

On a sidenote gal is most def a homosexual. Girls are bitches and all of them are whores you will maybe learn one day when you stop dating boyz
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
              DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
              DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
              1:waven> is if im going to prison
              1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Originally posted by megaman89 View Post
                Girls are bitches and all of them are whores
                You shouldn't talk about your mother that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                  How is this in any way a good thread? If that actually happened, the guy is nothing more than an asshole. It starts with the whole fucking blow me bullshit. No matter what she did to him, by going down to her level and then way, way beyond he is 50 times worse than she could ever be.

I am not saying she is a saint, she quite obviously lacks some intelligence and is quite a bitch, but that still doesn't make this funny or justified in any way. Let alone a great thread, you should actually be ashamed for thinking that shit is funny.

I feel sorry for this goddamn world.
                  What exactly makes it bad on his part?
                  I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                  I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I read it, but I wouldn't say it's the greatest thread ever. You must have really low standards or a penchant for whoring topic titles to get people to read.
                    thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

penchant is an interesting word. I will not look it up to find its meaning, and i will not learn what it means unless you tell me. if you don't that's fine, unfortunately it probably is true.

i thought it was the best thread ever made in the history of internet forum discussions, so i made it the title. Just cuz u dont think it is doesn't make my opinion wrong jerkass :turned:

Comment

that's pretty good if it's true, sounds made up though
                        Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

You people don't even get it, which makes it all the more sad, but not really unexpected.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Yeah we never get it, because galleleo is the smartest person alive.

Please explain it to us galleo.

Comment

Hey Galleleo he might be an asshole but the bitch tried to accuse him of rape, that shit unforgivable.

I don't feel sorry for any bitch who drops the 'r' word on a homie, that is unless she was actually raped then by all means throw the fucking book at him. Falsely accusing someone of rape ruins lives, it's quite possibly one of the worst things you can do to an individual. This ain't Europe dude, you get tagged with that shit and you're;

a) asshole is getting raped
                              b) you're going away for a very long time
                              c) your family will probably disown you
                              d) your career and future is gone

Pulling that shit and getting caught doing it should put the girl in jail, maybe girls would think twice before getting drunk and acting like a whore, or using the word rape as a means of revenge.
                              Last edited by Cops; 11-06-2009, 07:47 AM.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                              X