No announcement yet.

The Greatest Thread Ownage Ever Made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't come here and say that you have morals when you condone that women make up lies about rape and then uses it to destroy someones life when they have a SHITTY reason to do so.

Some dude lies to get a blowjob, that surely warrants a fake rape charge, right.

Your morals are fucked Galleleo, I'm not laughing at you for that. Get off your high horse though, you are not the protector of all women.
    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolz
      FREE ME.
      FUCK STAFF

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
        If you wanna laugh at me for actually having morals then I honestly do not give a shit.
        i lolled

Comment

I never said that I condone that woman make up lies about rape, I never said this situation warranted or in any way justified that woman screaming rape, nothing does if it isn't true.

But like I said before, you don't get it, so continue to keep on living your life, I am hardly affected by the way you live yours and you ain't affected by the way I live mine. You find this shit funny, I don't. Let's move on.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

This is arrogant even for you Galleleo, first off you're questioning the morals of everyone who has been disagreeing with you, and then you just reply with "You don't get it".

Ok, you have better morals than all of us, and we aren't even smart enough to get it compared to you.

Have a nice day.

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

It's ok Noah

we dont understand :noexpress
              sigpic
              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I hope one day I will be as great as Galleleo, so I also will understand.

We all know that will never happen though.

Comment

Everything always has to be so simplified. Think people.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

You are clearly the only one that is capable of doing that Galleleo, please do not ask too much of us lowly forum goers.

We couldn't just be disagreeing with your point of view, we're simply lack the brainpower to see The Superior Side.

Comment

Common guys,

This is no way to be respecting women.

WWID?
                      duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Rofl noah, why are you even caring so much, you obviously find this ordeal, real or not, absolutely hilarious, I don't. It's really that simple, the word rape is mentioned and immediately that is all you think about... OMFG RAPE OMFG RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!1111111

I just think he is an asshole and she is a bitch and they completely deserve each other.

Comment

Comment

Galleleo waarom leg je het dan niet uit.

Je noemt iedereen stom en dat ze het nooit zullen begrijpen, verklaar het dan.

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                              That picture is clearly wrong, there was no horse there.

Comment

i hate this thread.

i would like to meat that girl and give her a big hug and tell her everything will be ok and take her on a date to the movies and talk about her family and what she wants to be when she grows up and what she thinks about universal healthcare.
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X