X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a pretty weak offering from t0ne, he's normally much better
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

it's a lot of work fighting the good fight, searching for the ever elusive truth

poor guy is pooped
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAu74d4fGt0

Comment

relly human matrix, does you?
          4:BigKing> xD
          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
          4:BigKing> what did i do???
          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
          4:BigKing> ???? why though
          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Vampires are a real threat to us sentient conscious human beings. There is no other reason there would be thousands of books about them and some people even believing they are vampires.

We need to start making stakes and garlic mace NOW people. Open your eyes!

Edit: No tone, this is no coincidence. You are onto something.
            (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

These thoughtless bots are incapable of identifying reality. They are entities created by non-reality. Their existence was possible only through the destruction and cost of all other life. They are the oil-industry bot people. They were bred for the oil-industry. Thought process was not bred into these people. They are unable to recognize true reality. They are unable to live without an oil-industry supported life and are incapable of seeing the destruction of themselves or the planet. They cannot comprehend a way to live without the oil-industry. These people can topically be recognized as being obese, having diabetes, serious bio-system health problems, and have fatalistic behaviors to themselves and their environment which includes all of life. And as long as they live they will continue to hurt and destroy because that is the purpose of their breeding. This is the unspoken rule within the psychology of genetics vs environment because it is the map of extinction. Their parents bred because their lives were supported by the oil-industry. They had no other purpose other than to support the oil-industry, and so this environment and the intent of the breeding created these types of people. Most humans are species bots. The evidence is conflict with nature equals conflict with existence. Soil; gone. Trees; gone. Water, animals, air, fish, insects, glaciers; gone. Sentient conscious beings are incapable of thoughtlessness. Countless indigenous societies of sentient consciousness thrive, some for a hundred thousand years. But they are outnumbered 100000:1 by bot humans and are nearly extinct along with the alternative way of life from the oil-industry.

Bots repeat each others messages. If it is unhelpful, non-idealist, and false, it is a bot message. These messages cover tracks and the unskilled is easily lost or misled.

Destruction, just as creation, is solution.
              Last edited by Astrogirl; 11-22-2009, 01:35 PM.
              Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
              I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

seriously
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

who the fuck is astrogirl?... must be tone's gf
                  Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

check out these continuum audio files

http://tone.fileave.com/astroa.wav

http://tone.fileave.com/astro2a.wav

Comment

Thnaks
                      Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
                      I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

tone has schizophrenia, somebody please help him
                        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

sorry tone, but pot smoking high schoolers have you beat by a decade on this one.

Comment

Yea I know some homies of mine were really heavy duty into shit like this too. It's nothing new, the whole government conspiracy theory is way more interesting then the matrix theories. Atleast pick one thats more believable tone.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
                            X