Cyberbullying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberbullying

Remember that story of the girl who committed suicide after her friend's mom posed as a 13 yr old boy and wrote her some nasty comments on myspace. Its possible that within the next few months I'll be able to sue people over 'cyber-bullying.' Here are some of the highlights:

(5) Cyberbullying can cause psychological harm, including depression; negatively impact academic performance, safety, and the well-being of children in school; force children to change schools; and in some cases lead to extreme violent behavior, including murder and suicide.

(6) Sixty percent of mental health professionals who responded to the Survey of Internet Mental Health Issues report having treated at least one patient with a problematic Internet experience in the previous five years; 54 percent of these clients were 18 years of age or younger.

Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, harass, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person, using electronic means to support severe, repeated, and hostile behavior, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill...bill=h111-1966
    2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
    Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
    Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
    Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
    1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

your face looks like a place where you can sort shit on you fucking imbecile

go commit suicide
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

If this happens I want to be the first to file suit against Pure_Luck.

Comment

maybe people should stop being so soft
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Only in the USA can you sue shit like this.

Comment

I would like to cyberbully soupero into suiciding.
            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

this is why i'm nice to everyone

even/especially Xog

edit:
              Originally posted by Veloce View Post
              Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, harass, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person, using electronic means to support severe, repeated, and hostile behavior, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
              http://forums.trenchwars.org/archive...hp/t-1250.html

official apology: pandagirl if i caused 12 year old you any emotional distress, please forgive me. i have learned the evil of my ways and have taken steps to make myself a better, more respectful person.

lol pretty hard @ mattey's post

gall, you had some pretty great posts there too
              Last edited by Ilya; 11-13-2009, 06:25 PM.
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I miss POiD.

Comment

That's just quality posting right there.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I don't know if the black actrice thread can be topped though
                    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

someone (ilya) should throw together a collection of gems from the archives.

man oh man, those were the days.

man.

oh.

man.
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i keep wanting to, but it makes me too nostalgic to look at too many of those

and whenever i see Bluedandy's posts it just makes me vomit

any fun 911 calls tonight?
                        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

i still think there was some truth to her not getting staff after she did the deed.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

HILARIOUS.

Posted by me:

I cybered Poid to get on staff who cares?
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

wouldn't be the first staff member that got nutted on :wub:
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                              X