storytelling idea - so here's the deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• storytelling idea - so here's the deal

the whole point of the storytelling thread i started was to have fun with the stream of consciousness thing, but there comes a point where random thoughts bounce around a little too much and the clashing of ideas makes for a not so amusing and outright confusing plot.

had an idea to help keep things on track.

what do you guys think about doing themed stories?

we set out an overall general theme such as "murder mystery" or "this is a story about sea creatures" or whatever. but we have a very basic overall idea that everyone can follow and then every so often, when a story starts to feel like it's run its course, we start up a new thread with a new theme.

thoughts?
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

also wondering how everyone feels about the 3 word per post rule.

is this working or should we up it to 4 or 5?

i definitely don't want to give everyone a whole sentence. that takes away from the surprising twists and turns.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

jason you are full of ideas

you are an idea man, thats what you are

i did a google image search for "idea man", thinking surely there wouldn't be any good images. but google wins again

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

it's not so much that i'm an idea man

moreso that i'm really bored at work a majority of the time

i sometimes make that pose as a demonstration of my ability to pimp it, and pimp it big
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

shut up you are now idea man
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
          X