Ode To H.m.s. Stargazer...We will miss you. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 30 rabid llamas! View Post
    It's rediculous. It's shit like what made him leave that made me leave a long time ago. Everything that happens in the game is the cause of some juvenile 10-year-old running his mouth and not wanting to play the game, then getting buddy-buddy and getting a spot as a moderator before finally screwing up bad enough to get booted and banned from the game.

How many pub settings have we been through recently? too many. Nothing is balanced anymore, and the magic that made the game what it was 10 years ago has quickly faded into the empty void we fly around in.

At least HMS figured out it wasn't worth it and finally got away. As for the rest of you, May whatever god you pray to have mercy on your souls.

Edit: PROFRED IS HRAD
    3:OTT24> wonder how much vaginal strength it takes for a girl to shoot ping pong balls outta her vagina

2:OTT24> my hot hooker wouldn't let me have sex with her after i paid for it unless i gave her a rose
    Originally posted by paradise!
    pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
    1:Reaver> HALP
    1:Reaver> HELELP
    1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
    1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

warlords of redemption!
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
        lol. Did anyone actullay bleieve this
        Did anyone care one way or the other? I'm here for the Lettermans and the monkeys.

Comment

I still can't believe he's gone
          GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by H.M.S. Stargazer View Post
            Exalt getting off thinking hes all king. Then he starts forum trashing my squad, when hesgot axed for being a pussy. Get that that shit outta my house!

But really, hes attacking me, because at least someone would be willing to make a forum thread missing me. Something no one would do for him.
            i hope its not true hms
            what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
            http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

this thread needs more dt

:dt:

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X