Ode To H.m.s. Stargazer...We will miss you. :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ode To H.m.s. Stargazer...We will miss you. :(

:crying: H.m.s. Stargazer quit the game and decided to retire today. wtf?
    to hms im sorry it was just a joke. thanks to me hes gone now....i quit....

<3 <3 <3 ~~~~Kittah Monster ....Rawr!!! >:E ...........=\

rofl grow up kid...
    SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
    SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
    Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
    Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
    1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
    1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Stay tuned! Info at 11!:detective

Comment

1st give me a subforum and make me smod
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

It's rediculous. It's shit like what made him leave that made me leave a long time ago. Everything that happens in the game is the cause of some juvenile 10-year-old running his mouth and not wanting to play the game, then getting buddy-buddy and getting a spot as a moderator before finally screwing up bad enough to get booted and banned from the game.

How many pub settings have we been through recently? too many. Nothing is balanced anymore, and the magic that made the game what it was 10 years ago has quickly faded into the empty void we fly around in.

At least HMS figured out it wasn't worth it and finally got away. As for the rest of you, May whatever god you pray to have mercy on your souls.

Edit: PROFRED IS HRAD
          Laziness is it's own reward

Comment

Where did he say that he is quitting??

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
              Where did he say that he is quitting??
              He told all his close friends.

Comment

Originally posted by 30 rabid llamas! View Post
                It's rediculous. It's shit like what made him leave that made me leave a long time ago. Everything that happens in the game is the cause of some juvenile 10-year-old running his mouth and not wanting to play the game, then getting buddy-buddy and getting a spot as a moderator before finally screwing up bad enough to get booted and banned from the game.

How many pub settings have we been through recently? too many. Nothing is balanced anymore, and the magic that made the game what it was 10 years ago has quickly faded into the empty void we fly around in.

At least HMS figured out it wasn't worth it and finally got away. As for the rest of you, May whatever god you pray to have mercy on your souls.

Edit: PROFRED IS HRAD
                HMS was never good at this game anyway. Who gives a fuck? People that suck at this game and their only goal is staff always quit. Staff isn't that special, but they think that someone will like them after they get it.

If you aren't good at the game, staff won't make you any better. Sorry. You are still insignificant to everyone in TW.

Stop whining about everything.
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                  HMS was never good at this game anyway.
                  Since this is how you started the base of your argument, I think we can all safely exclude your opinion from the "matters" pile.

INTERNET GAMEZ SHOULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD!

I'd also like to point out the irony of whining about people whining.

Comment

Originally posted by 30 rabid llamas! View Post
                    Since this is how you started the base of your argument, I think we can all safely exclude your opinion from the "matters" pile.

INTERNET GAMEZ SHOULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD!

I'd also like to point out the irony of whining about people whining.
                    This is an internet game in which you are complaining about. You are mad that HMS quit an internet game that he is no good at. You now are sarcastically saying internet games are the most important things in the world. Your entire argument was just rendered false in one fell swoop. Good day.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                      This is an internet game in which you are complaining about. You are mad that HMS quit an internet game that he is no good at. You now are sarcastically saying internet games are the most important things in the world. Your entire argument was just rendered false in one fell swoop. Good day.
                      Your argument is made invalid by the fact that I am not mad at HMS for quitting.

Please read before making false assumptions, sir. It is clear that I am angry about the community, not HMS leaving.

Comment

Who is Kittah Monster?
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Who is 30 rabid llamas!?

Comment

Originally posted by soupero View Post
                            Who is 30 rabid llamas!?
                            I mostly stopped playing by the time I started seeing you around. I know I've seen you in a channel or two, and we have at least one mutual acquaintance if you're quoting pandagirl.

But I mean, I can't blame anyone for forgetting me; I prefer it that way. If I didn't, I'd still be playing.

Comment

dont know any of u newbies
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X