Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now what ?

http://www.kaaos.org/weirdpic/

Not that scary shit we did a year ago...
    Originally posted by Disliked
    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Congratulations!
    You spent as much as 3 seconds staring at some stupid picture!
    Please go get a life.
    jee..

Comment

hahah that's good enough to...share that......with OTHER people, where I will get all the recognition! mauhahaaa!!
      hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

Congratulations!
        You spent as much as 16 seconds staring at some stupid picture!
        Please go get a life

then i clicked it again and watched it for 1 sec

Comment

Dont let him near children, old people, animals, chemical weapon facilities, toy/sweet shops, sporting institutions or anywhere where a Swedish gangster might wreak havoc
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

damn how did you get that playlist thing zues?
            need a squad
            a good squad

Comment

You've got to have the previous version of winamp. Create a new playlist, put all your songs in it and click options, miscellaneous options, generate HTML playlist. Then put the page somewhere
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
              X