Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anal Cacophany

Your mom is incongruous.

No seriously though, I think we need to appoint adam to head bot coder, eliminate the dissonant and feeble minded, and spark a new era of choreographed spaceship elitism. I've seen 'badge system' requests, and adam has himself suggested a replica of some X-Box game's 'objective points'.
    Every day, if you log into pubs, you will find a player who is like...'what is the point of timed rounds?' when there is no initiative to play capture the flag, and everywhere else is full of vets who only talk acronymic faggotry.

I propose a fansite is established, with a list of those protesting the dissonance in the zone's progress.
    I propose 3 things right now which would limit the skill curve gap between tier 1 and tier 2 and 3 players (Reducing solo-play bias for multiplayer catering):
    1. Advertising of elim and baseelim reduced to once per 15 minutes for single-consecutive victories. Double or higher consecutive victories can advertise repeatedly.
    2. Javduel & Wbduel, given team names again, are advertised once every victory, displaying the winning team name. No 15 minute waits for multiplayer with elim coding so rampant.
    3. Return of elim and baseelim 'FREE PLAY ZONE' between rounds. FREE PLAY ZONE entry defaulted after every elimination, with option to manually join a player's frequency not yet eliminated, provided they manually allow it, with any number of players capable of jumping onto a single player's frequency to spectate them. (Essentially elimination of belim and elim spec frequencies to free dozens of players into the multiplayer loop)

Suddenly TWD captains have increased options/visibility to choose multiplayer proficient players as they play non-solo arenas.

Tier 1 =top 5 ranked TWD, tier 2 = top 6-11 ranked TWD, tier 3 = Rest

Multiplayer can be saved if we get rid of our obstructive staff, primarily the non-progressive head coder(s).

And just because it's obvious, none of these changes outside of pub would be effective without a shift in the purposefulness of public itself. Ascendant players can properly ascend with some subtle changes. Until then, note that the skill gaps increase over time, to a terminal status.
    The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

I'm sorry but over my dead body is Maverick leaving as the head of Bot coding to give it to adam. I have nothing against adam but Maverick knows everything about these bots inside and out.
    If Maverick DID leave (he won't) It would be fantus who would have my vote as head.

Comment

fantus is also on the same optimistic wavelength for the zone/game. we believe it can transist into the 20-teens without losing more significant fanbase. only problem is that fantus is predisposed to only fixing tiny things, to my knowledge. in fact fantus is the one who made the zone biased toward solo so much for the past few months. i was told by staff that his changes were intended to return back to normal due to protests. anyways, ask adam what he thinks about this freeware client and his devotion to fixing it. i think democracy could help in this situation.

down with castro!
      The effects that are planned to be studied on the kinetic level are: Laminar and turbulent flow; the transition between both; thermodynamics and self-organisation of complex plasma flows; solitons and shocks; interfaces and plasma instabilities; agglomeration and disagglomeration. For low-frequency excitation and confining particles modulated RF coils and high-voltage supplies are foreseen.

Comment

Holy shit, what's wrong with you?
        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
        Failure teaches success.
        . â–²
        ▲ ▲

Comment

my cerebral cortex neuron count was largely unaffected by felial alcoholism.

Comment

I suggest locking this thread right now. Cause it isnt gonna happen.

Comment

lock it before any more get the faint intonation of hope?

Comment

I agree.

Even though the zone works theres still huge ammounts of potential and this thread proves that.

Comment

Although it has potential. I dont agree of Adam getting head Bot Coder thats all. Lol

Comment

The ideas portrayed here are, in my opinion, too extreme. There's always a middle ground and I believe that's what is needed here... on every subject matter.

Comment

Originally posted by dezmond View Post
                      Although it has potential. I dont agree of Adam getting head Bot Coder thats all. Lol
                      Why don't you provide some details? You know- like Why?

Comment

He shaves his chest anyways, can't trust anyone who does that. pf, ~cough~ homo
                        Baby, no maybe.

Comment

adam has always been a shit staffer who abuses any power he is given. i won't read your thread, but i will point out that you're thinking of giving the wrong man the keys. adam might even be a halfway decent person, he's just bad staff. nothing personal.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

i think this specific context wouldnt really give him options to 'abuse' as he has been known to. things he do are for individual player thrills, and occasionally leaving bots where they shouldnt be. nothing remotely alike what i'm suggesting he's given some power to. maybe even if he was allowed to be the Innovation Consultant to mav would be better than what we've got.

Adam is a self made millionaire by way of his coding skills. He codes for our sysop's dentist company. seriously, we just want pubs to be progressive and he's spontaneously offered to dedicate time to this dying freeware client. I say spontaneous because he doesnt even play pubs, he just has logic and sentimentality enough to see a saving is in store.

I dont care if adam is no longer feeling so willing to help because of his being turned down, he still has ideas which resonate with the population. Hands down the optimal informant to the coders if nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
                              Adam is a self made millionaire by way of his coding skills. He codes for our sysop's dentist company.
                              huh?

i'm thinking this whole thread is a really (we're talking god awful) bad joke. this is not the adam i know. although, i hardly know him well. didn't know he was at all interested in coding, and if he truly is, why has he not come forward on his own behalf?
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X