Anal Cacophany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is about Adam.

I'm Adam, but not this Adam that we speak of. I remember Adam as a cool guy, and Adam turned into a douche for a while. I have not spoken to Adam in a long time.

llater,
    Adam
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by disorder View Post
      Your mom is incongruous.

No seriously though, I think we need to appoint adam to head bot coder, eliminate the dissonant and feeble minded, and spark a new era of choreographed spaceship elitism. I've seen 'badge system' requests, and adam has himself suggested a replica of some X-Box game's 'objective points'.
      Every day, if you log into pubs, you will find a player who is like...'what is the point of timed rounds?' when there is no initiative to play capture the flag, and everywhere else is full of vets who only talk acronymic faggotry.

I propose a fansite is established, with a list of those protesting the dissonance in the zone's progress.
      I propose 3 things right now which would limit the skill curve gap between tier 1 and tier 2 and 3 players (Reducing solo-play bias for multiplayer catering):
      1. Advertising of elim and baseelim reduced to once per 15 minutes for single-consecutive victories. Double or higher consecutive victories can advertise repeatedly.
      2. Javduel & Wbduel, given team names again, are advertised once every victory, displaying the winning team name. No 15 minute waits for multiplayer with elim coding so rampant.
      3. Return of elim and baseelim 'FREE PLAY ZONE' between rounds. FREE PLAY ZONE entry defaulted after every elimination, with option to manually join a player's frequency not yet eliminated, provided they manually allow it, with any number of players capable of jumping onto a single player's frequency to spectate them. (Essentially elimination of belim and elim spec frequencies to free dozens of players into the multiplayer loop)

Suddenly TWD captains have increased options/visibility to choose multiplayer proficient players as they play non-solo arenas.

Tier 1 =top 5 ranked TWD, tier 2 = top 6-11 ranked TWD, tier 3 = Rest

Multiplayer can be saved if we get rid of our obstructive staff, primarily the non-progressive head coder(s).

And just because it's obvious, none of these changes outside of pub would be effective without a shift in the purposefulness of public itself. Ascendant players can properly ascend with some subtle changes. Until then, note that the skill gaps increase over time, to a terminal status.
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

if you can get past the scattered pictures of dicks that get through google image's safe search filter, searching for erectile dysfunction brings up some solid results
        can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
        X