Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antibiotic Resistance, Antiviral Resistance, Pathogenic Illness, Solutions

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
    We can blame doctors for over-prescribing antibiotics and stupid people for thinking that taking half of their antibiotic prescription is just as good as the entire thing because the feel better for this.

I don't know why doctors placate those fuckheads who go to the doctor or hospital when they have a fever or the flu. You know how you fix those? Sleep and water. If you die it's because your immune system sucks and evolution hates you.

TARPS has found the answers to many things with what any single person can do - primarily secondary research with a touch of first hand research

To fight antibiotic resistant bacteria is even easier than it is to fight anti-viral resistant virri. Chlorine Dioxide and Colloidal Silver/Ionic Silver kills bacteria via mechanisms as such that no resistance can ever evolve. These can be taken internally, when Chlorine Dioxide is dissolved and drank, its called MMS.

To study a route of Silver Colloid synthesis i developed, click here. TARPS Colloid Method produces undissolved solid nano-particles in golden colored suspension, simply by using ascorbic acid as a reduction agent. Silver Colloid is the minority of silver products, while clear dissolved silver ion solution is most products:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=513275227

Vitamin D is deficient in most the population. A very careful study showed that even 100,000 IUs of vitamin D just barely brought subjects back up above deficiency levels and retained above for 2 months. See this video on the data

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emjCz...layer_embedded

Vitamin D Deficiency is one reason why the population has a weaker immune system than what would be normal. You only get vitamin D from the sun and nothing else - the amount in milk and fish is insignificant.

Normal Vitamin C, Copper and Selenium levels contribute to immune health. The primitive level for Vitamin C and all animal models shows we need more. Omega 3s are important in regulating cytokines. Iodide may be important in immune function, it also displaces toxic halides bromide and fluoride and increases excretion of them

I guess this isn't too far reached for you, but I have a much simpler approach.

I don't take antibiotics, antivirals, or get any shots, and therefore my body actually knows how to fight off any invading virus or bacteria.. because I have let it before. It's like working out your immune system, if you don't do it it is weak.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

its teh shado guvament tryn ta kill us all

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        I guess this isn't too far reached for you, but I have a much simpler approach.

I don't take antibiotics, antivirals, or get any shots, and therefore my body actually knows how to fight off any invading virus or bacteria.. because I have let it before. It's like working out your immune system, if you don't do it it is weak.
        doesnt work against plagues and eugenics bioweapons and surely doesnt work to expose yourself alone. you have to expose yourself plus not be deficient in nutrients like vitamin D, both

Comment

Ethanol and heat also kill bacteria. Therefor I try to stay as warm as possible and drink a lot to prevent being sick!
          "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

so why do you drink your silver drink everyday ?/????
            Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi DC View Post
              so why do you drink your silver drink everyday ?/????
              its hard enough to make in that i now drink it more like ever 3 days and will modify the page.

its a synthetic dietary supplement

http://www.crucible.org/silver_colloids.htm

Comment

lol its funny, all the people i know who are sick the most are the ones who claim they are the cleanest. I dont overuse the germ-x or disinfectant dispensers at work because while they are very good at killing all the nasty germs that pose a threat to you, they also kill all the bacteria that might be beneficial to you. Always makes me laugh when someone refuses to grab the door handle somewhere afraid of all the germs on it, because they're doing themselves a disservice

So while what wark said is true, there are a lot of people who just have weaker immune systems and it is necessary for them to go to all these measures because they'll just get sick anyway if they dont. I'm not a doctor though, so I just do what works for me. I think that doctors have misled our society into thinking that disinfecting everything is the only way not to get sick.
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I like you Izor am no doctor but I believe you're mixing up a few things. First if a person's immune system is under-exposed in youth then they could be more susceptible to disease and illness. But otherwise practicing basic hygiene is a good thing as germ theory isn't just another fucking theory, it's a cornerstone of modern medicine. I think people can overdo it with antibacterial soap and hand crap (do not use the scented kind and use a keyboard) but it is a practical and easy way to eliminate the transfer of germs.

Comment

Do you people even realize what things like the flu shot even do? They GET YOU SICK, so that your immune system learns how to fight it later on. That's all it is.

The people that take antibotics all the time let themselves have a shitty immune system, so they get sick a lot more than people that don't.

It's pretty simple. Stop taking medicine for EVERY LITTLE THING, and your immune system will learn to fight it. If you have a cold, suck it up and buy some tissue. If you have the flu, get a blanket and some orange juice/water.

I don't see the big deal.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

The reason taking too many antibiotics is bad Exalt isn't because it would override or under test our immune system, if that were the case you would be dead. But the bacteria antibiotics are meant to kill can build up an immunity to them overtime if they are exposed to enough of it.

Comment

Actually your wrong Kolar, taking too many antibiotics and not letting your body fight off invaders itself makes your immune system weaker because it starts to rely on an outside source coming in to kill off invaders instead of having to work to fight it off itself.

It's just like taking steroids makes your body stop producing testosterone because there is an outside source that is already producing it for your body.

Same with ecstacy and serotonin levels in your brain.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Overuse and abuse of antibiotics as far as I can tell can lead to depleting bacteria in the intestines leading to other problems which could weaken your immune system. But as I said before simply using antibiotics in cases of bacteria infection does not weaken or override your bodies natural response to the infection. It only compliments one function of it, killing all the bacteria so it can not reproduce. If you have some information or a link to a study I would like to see it, everything I've seen so far are just homeopathic idiots with fake PhDs pushing bad science to sell their products.

Comment

You mean like Al Gore with the global warming scam you tried to argue with me about for years?

And also you aren't going to find MSNBC covering something like this because drug companies don't want people not taking their drugs. Its the same reason every kid has ADHD now and everyone in the world is depressed and needs anti depressants.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Wasn't asking for that. I wanted to know if you have a link to a study or paper which explained the link between the suppression of the immune system and the use or overuse of antibiotics. I couldn't find one only some information explaining the basics of "friendly" bacteria being needed for a healthy immune system and how heavy use of antibiotics can deplete it.

Comment

Working...
                              X