No announcement yet.

Now Drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I'm going to drink some cough syrup. That has some alcohol in it.

Comment

purple drank. when life comes at you fast, slow your roll.
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Downing some of this in t-minus however long it takes me to finish grading stupid undergraduate homework assignments.

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Miller and Bud are carbonated horse piss.

Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
          2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

fixed it to 800 width for stoneage-resolution jason. sorry! =P
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPoopface View Post

That and pretty much all American beers. Dos Equis is pretty nice, you might want to give Keiths or Moosehead a shot if you're into Dos Equis.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

One of the most expensive yet flavorful beverages I've ever tasted. I think it's something like three bucks a bottle at the liquor store.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPoopface View Post
                    bartender! a Zima for this man's delicate, bitch-like tastes!
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                      Mill St. Barley Wine

Interesting, to say the least. Not bad.
                      Love Barley Wine!! Never heard of this brewery. Looks damn good though....especially since they dated and numbered the batch.

Thomas Hardy Barley Wine was my all time favorite until they stopped making it. Was also numbered and tracked like the Mill St.

Gonna try and find Mill St. now at my Dist. or have them order it in TY
                      May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Admittedly, I bought it because of the nice ceramic bottle, I've never had barley wine before. A different taste for me, but I think I can get used to it!

Mill St. brewery is a Canadian microbrewery in Toronto, most of their selection is pretty easily found in Ontario at least. Not sure how well they do in the States, but if you do find it, I hope you enjoy it. : )

I plan to maybe buy another bottle and store it for a year to see how the flavour changes.
                        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
                          Admittedly, I bought it because of the nice ceramic bottle, I've never had barley wine before. A different taste for me, but I think I can get used to it!

Mill St. brewery is a Canadian microbrewery in Toronto, most of their selection is pretty easily found in Ontario at least. Not sure how well they do in the States, but if you do find it, I hope you enjoy it. : )

I plan to maybe buy another bottle and store it for a year to see how the flavour changes.
                          It's not a drink that is poured into a pint glass, but rather a Brandy Snifter. You do not not chug this stuff either, but rather sip and take in the flavors. It is usally strong as well and can pack a punch if you drink quite a few...but why waste it. Great drink for having with a dinner or just an after dinner drink with a twisted spleef to accompany.

Comment

i just pictured 404 as an old wealthy man sitting next to a fireplace on a big chair smoking a long wooden pipe with a glass of scotch in his hand

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                              i just pictured 404 as an old wealthy man sitting next to a fireplace on a big chair smoking a long wooden pipe with a glass of scotch in his hand
                              Sounds ok to me, although the appearance may be more like that of Tommy Chong next to a fireplace. Scotch would be either from a bottle of Glen Elgin or Cragganmore.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
                                Sounds ok to me, although the appearance may be more like that of Tommy Chong next to a fireplace. Scotch would be either from a bottle of Glen Elgin or Cragganmore.

Comment

Working...
                                X