Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm surprised nobody posted that dos equis beer image with that old man lol
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

i feel like i've been buying a surplus of booze since my 21st. I've been able to buy beer and wine for several years though, through my place of employment. We carry a lot of local brewing companies, so consequently i've been drinking a lot of obscure seasonal microbrews that i will not be posting pictures of.

as of late though:

Comment

Yummy in my tummy.
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by PUNK rock View Post

Yummy in my tummy.
          their Punkin ale is one of the only pumpkin ales that i actually enjoy

Comment

$12.49 for a 30 rack.

and for hard alcohol...

$13 for a 1.75

times are tough right?
            Last edited by fLaReD; 12-05-2009, 10:07 PM.
            Gun remembers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
              Hey, my priorities are straight. I have an actuarial exam tomorrow, well today now, and finals next week. My psychology major roommate is currently hammered, but I stayed in to study, like I have been all week.
              I was being serious though.

Its saturday before finals for me. I just woke up at 5pm, downed a pina colada, and NOW I'm going to study. Maybe. Thank God for grad school. B)
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Now Drinking

Home brew!
                Probably the best beer related decision I've ever made. Right now I'm finishing off a blonde batch I made a few months back and coming up next will be a christmas ale. The beers are dirt cheap and so much more flavourful than the generic crap most people buy.

When I do want something really good, I tend to go for microbrews since they tend to have more flavour.

Recently, though, I was reading about beers on wiki and found that just about everything is owned by anheuser-busch inbev and that one of my favourite local breweries was just bought by coors-molson (Granville Island).
                Their winter ale is still delicious, though. Had a few pints last night.
                Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

Comment

not being a total alcoholic is worth it because you get to drink fine beers

Comment

this would be right up your alley gen. I like it a bit more than the sierra nevada torpedo.

too bad you can only get it in michigan :-/

Comment

7 bucks... probably the best 7 bucks i have ever spent on one drink
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Damn dude, in Montreal La Fin Du Monde is the ghetto shit bums drink, it costs roughly $3-4 (Canadian) for a 1L bottle. The percentage might be high but to me it kind of tastes like fermented wood chips. I'm pretty sure you can get a bottle of la fin (335ml) for $1, if that. I'm not sure how they could charge $7 for a bottle of la fin, when its the budget beer in Quebec. I understand its an import and the price will naturally increase, however $7 seems kind of outrageous.
                          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

My favourite basic Finnish dark lager: Olvi Dark

One of my favourite Belgian wheat beers: Hoegaarden

My favourite Dutch lager: Groslch
                            Ara / AraGee / Death
                            SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                            SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                            TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                            ----------------------------------------------

Comment

One of my favourite basic Czech dark lagers: Velkopopovický Kozel Dark
                              Ara / AraGee / Death
                              SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                              SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                              TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                              ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                                Damn dude, in Montreal La Fin Du Monde is the ghetto shit bums drink, it costs roughly $3-4 (Canadian) for a 1L bottle. The percentage might be high but to me it kind of tastes like fermented wood chips. I'm pretty sure you can get a bottle of la fin (335ml) for $1, if that. I'm not sure how they could charge $7 for a bottle of la fin, when its the budget beer in Quebec. I understand its an import and the price will naturally increase, however $7 seems kind of outrageous.

Dude you are sitting on a national treasure. Canadian bums make enough to spend 3-4 bucks on a liter? I can buy 40 ounces for under a dollar. In fact, in about five minutes I will have two dollars' worth duct taped to my hands to celebrate the end of finals week. I wish it was not schlitz and oe, but la fin du monde
                                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                                X