and thats the whole point to my story

and why i said that

afk, falsetto

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
            she's worse than me
            slightly
            it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
              you got jokes soup
              thanks man

Comment

The reason I have started this thread is because I feel trapped, helpless, because I see no importance of the existence of any individuals. We are only here, as a whole, to prolong the existence of our specie. So that as far as some of us survive, then as far as the big picture is concerned, it is fine.
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

i'd suggest listening to "the power of love" by huey lewis and the news
                  PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                    Telcat, how can I use you to get onto irc?
                    oh snap i missed this earlier when i posted in here drunk

this is good

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                      The reason I have started this thread is because I feel trapped, helpless, because I see no importance of the existence of any individuals. We are only here, as a whole, to prolong the existence of our specie. So that as far as some of us survive, then as far as the big picture is concerned, it is fine.
                      Then that leads us to the ultimate question that brought us into this existence in the first place.

We'll go Shakespeare,

"To be or not to be?" That is truly the question, do you want die or find a reason why you exist by being alive.

Stop trying to get any form of sympathy from any of us, cause most don't care and others are actually going through something similar with their own lives.

So figure it out, we exist to know why we exist.
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Telcat, don't you have anyone close with whom you could share your thoughts???

Comment

self is as self does
                          (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                            An atom can not think by itself, a cell does not have thoughts, they merely react to stimuli. How does the assembly of those have something quite different: a soul, a ghost however you want put it that's capable of not merely reacting to things but also proactively acting on desires and wants?
                            Science tries to answer how we got here,
                            Spirituality tries to answer why we are here.

The confluence of the two is troubled waters, so why keep going there? Science is definitive, faith-based spirituality often is not. Stop trying to answer spiritual questions with logic or science, the answer you seek is not to be found there. Faith is a perspective that you must simply buy into, trying to ‘prove’ it is a waste of time (let me know if you can prove out any of those miracles).

Comment

Originally posted by telcat
                              lol im like descartes!
                              Then that leads us to the ultimate question that brought us to these forumsf in the first place.

We'll go tricertops,

"Tits or shtu the fuck up?" That is truly the question, do you want your tits on the internet or find to find a reason why your tits are on the internet.

Stop trying to talk to us, cause most of us like dicks and others are actually gay but wont admit their other lives.

So show us your tits, we exist to see tits. ballsack
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

well played
                                sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X