X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of those are hilarious!
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

God damn I'm rolling over here. That is too funny. You're giving people a laugh. I don't understand how the little kid thing works though.
      Confused by different memories,
      Details of Asian remedies...
      Conversations, of what's become of enemies.
      My brain thinks bomb-like,
      So I listen, he's a calm type.

Comment

Comment

TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
          TelCat> i dont

Comment

Web

Comment

really enjoyed that video
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I agree. That video was adorable.

It took me so long to figure out he was proposing and when I did, I lost it.
                Originally posted by Tone
                Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

I didn't know it was serious until I saw the drawing. Must have taken a very long time to actually find her on chatroulette.
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

so wait did you guys get the impression he knew the girl and planned this as his proposal? i thought its just a random girl

or do you mean it took a long time cause it's mostly dudes with their dongs out?

these are things i need to know
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Glad 2 see this thread revived ..

I wouldn't know what Ilyaz looked like with out this ... I appreciate it.

:grin:
                      Fuck it.

Comment

• lol at black guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                          I didn't know it was serious until I saw the drawing. Must have taken a very long time to actually find her on chatroulette.
                          Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                          so wait did you guys get the impression he knew the girl and planned this as his proposal? i thought its just a random girl

or do you mean it took a long time cause it's mostly dudes with their dongs out?

these are things i need to know

I actually think the priest or someone else in the background drew the picture when the rest of it was going on. So basically the picture was half drawn, the only part that needed to be drawn was the girl, and you could do a sketch of that in a couple minutes! They did the same thing with the name tag.

I do think they're strangers and that her reactions are genuine for a stranger. It must have taken awhile to sort through all the penises, but she was a cutie.
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

• Wheres that thread where I told that chatroulette slut I was gonna make her kidneys shift?

Comment

• Her reactions could have been genuine either way. I wouldn't able to draw that picture up that fast, or at all really.

Thinking about it, it can also be a stranger, I mean the start wouldn't have been genuine if they knew each other, asking her name and stuff. I don't know.
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X