Depression Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depression Treatment

I am suffering from depression and i cannot get treatment. they say there is treatment but are hoaxing us. Prozac and their other medications dont work to make me feel better. I tried around 40 of their medications and none worked. i need a treatment for depression that will make me feel good with lots of energy so i will do things like clean my home. Otherwise i feel intense dysphoria in my spine, brain stem and skull and have to lie down a lot feeling suffering that destroys my life.

The secret shadow government doesnt want us to have treatment for depression because they traffic heroin and cocaine to make money. If there was a treatment for depression that work, all the people who get street drugs would stop getting them and just use the doctor's prescription treatment that worked instead, because it would work and make them feel good so they no longer feel the need or motive to do drugs. This is the motive for not have depression treatment, keep the street drugs going for money.

I believe we should have real depression treatment that works, induces feelings of well-being, and is over the counter so that life would be better and more bearable.

u need a hug bro?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

There is a secret conspiracy to keep depressed people depressed

I do not use street drugs but others do. Do you think people would go use street drugs if they could just get a depression treatment that induces feelings of well-being? No they would not need to because they would feel good enough from the doctors script. And then the CIA would lose its street drug business. So the CIA made it so that only FAKE antidepressants are available from the doctor instead of real ones.

Did you know that all the major mass shootings were done by people on SSRI "antidepressants". Columbine, Virginia tech, and all of them. Thats not an antidepressant if it makes people feel worse and do homicide and suicide. Did you know they ironically have to warn people that 'antidepressants' may cause suicide? thats like putting on an advil bottle "may cause headache".

Comment

Why would you want a fake reality, depression is natural and builds character.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Depression is an evolutionary advantage. Get all Michael Douglas up in this bitch and solve the problem.
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

if you are relying on western psychiatry chances are you need some anti psychotics too
            Condom> sometimes I lose on purpose just to remember what it feels like

Comment

Get some sunshine, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi DC View Post
                if you are relying on western psychiatry chances are you need some anti psychotics too
                That is incorrect - i am the extreme opposite side of a spectrum of a schizophrenic, and i do mean opposite end of the spectrum, the average person is closer to a schizophrenic than me. I cannot hallucinate even if i try my very best to hallucinate. My dopamine levels are very low - even if i take a small piece of an anti psychotic pill, my body will shake more and my heart will begin skipping beats. I must have been born with less than normal dopamine receptors whereas a schizo is born with more than normal. exact opposite.

Comment

What you need to do is sell all your shit and move to Goa (India).

No Secret Shadow Government
                  No Psy-Ops assassins in your closet
                  No internet to make you paranoid

Sunshine
                  Sandy Beaches
                  Weed

Displaced> I get pussy every day
                  Displaced> I'm rich
                  Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                  Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                  Thors> prolly
                  Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

MDMAff

Comment

Goa is the real dreamland for you, lets hold hands Tone, take MD and listen to some good Shpongle, and maybe even Goa Gil shows up to colour it up :wub:
                      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

isnt goa the name of some weird electronic music genre
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

!

tone, obviously those telling you there is treatment for depression are PsyOps dis-info bots escaped from the 8th platform of the Multiverse in sector 12.

How are you certain that those hoaxing you aren't hoax-hoaxing you?

questionmark?
                          4:BigKing> xD
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                          4:BigKing> xD

Comment

You need more nature.
                            Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
                            I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                              I am suffering from depression and i cannot get treatment. they say there is treatment but are hoaxing us. Prozac and their other medications dont work to make me feel better. I tried around 40 of their medications and none worked. i need a treatment for depression that will make me feel good with lots of energy so i will do things like clean my home. Otherwise i feel intense dysphoria in my spine, brain stem and skull and have to lie down a lot feeling suffering that destroys my life.

I believe we should have real depression treatment that works, induces feelings of well-being, and is over the counter so that life would be better and more bearable.
                              I'm going to ignore the shadow government crap and be nice with some real advice.

1. Zoloft and prozac and all that shit is more like a drug that CAN work after a long period of time. It depends. My g/f was on that shit before, and she had quite an experience with it.

I guess it put her in different stages... like at first she was MORE depressed than she was originally. It put suicidal thoughts in her head (which states that on the box). Then, she became aggressive. Then, she blew up and got like fat from overeating when she wasn't hungry. Then, she lost all the weight from not eating because she wasn't hungry. Basically, it fucked her up a lot. She worked at a pharmacy and basically... pharmacists will even say the drug is like a thing that CAN work after your body gets used to it... but its a big IF type thing.

Anyway, depression is something you gotta get over yourself. You don't need a "cure" for it. It is something completely controllable by YOU and you alone. You'll be alright if you let yourself get better.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X