christmas gift help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas gift help

what do 11 year old girls like nowadays?

this is a serious thread. we can talk about how sexy 11 year old girls are after we figure out what kinda gift to get them 1st.
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

anything related to miley cyrus
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
      what do 11 year old girls like nowadays?

this is a serious thread. we can talk about how sexy 11 year old girls are after we figure out what kinda gift to get them 1st.
      Just don't get her a barbie, you'll ruin her life by engraving some unrealistic or unattainable standard into her mind.

Why don't you go to Toys-R-Us or Target, and ask little girls what kind of things they like. I'm not even joking about this, as Michael Jackson as it sounds, you'll compile pretty good data about what modern teens like (and ask a few children cause if you ask one child, and she happens to be aberrant from the rest, then L-O-L). But it's probably better than asking a bunch of random ass guys, most of you'll just waste your time

Comment

amazon.com has an option that gives you products for the age, and then you can narrow it down from there (price, type of product, etc...)
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

slinky always works imo
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post
            Just don't get her a barbie, you'll ruin her life by engraving some unrealistic or unattainable standard into her mind.

Why don't you go to Toys-R-Us or Target, and ask little girls what kind of things they like. I'm not even joking about this, as Michael Jackson as it sounds, you'll compile pretty good data about what modern teens like (and ask a few children cause if you ask one child, and she happens to be aberrant from the rest, then L-O-L). But it's probably better than asking a bunch of random ass guys, most of you'll just waste your time
            1. are you kidding? that's the dumbest thing I've ever read (barbie)
            2. and asking little children in a store what they like, yeah well, rather not

Comment

I can totally picture Ilya talking to 11 year olds in Toys-R-Us... with Security eyeing him from the background

Comment

Webkinz are really popular right now among the preteen crowd, apparently

The toys are similar to many other small plush toys, however, each Webkinz toy has an attached tag with a unique "Secret Code" printed on it that allows access to the "Webkinz World" website. On Webkinz World, the Secret Code allows the user to own a virtual version of the pet for virtual interaction.

The Webkinz World is an online play area with its own economy. The user receives money (called KinzCash) by adopting new pets, playing online games, answering general knowledge questions, and through daily activities like clicking "I love my Webkinz!", spinning the Wheel of WOW, playing Wishing Well 2, or completing jobs (minigames) available once every 8 hours. Each day, there is a Game of the Day which can be played for bonus KinzCash, and other bonuses are available each hour, full days on weekends and afternoons only on weekdays.

Users can spend their KinzCash at what is called the W Shop, where they can purchase food and clothing for their pet, items for their pet's room or to build additional rooms onto their house, or outdoors areas etc. Users can decorate a room for their pet with pre-made themes, or mix and match their own furniture.
                what the fuck. this is like an internet tamagotchi + beanie baby

pretty good gift, though i think
                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this isn't for girls, but it's actually pretty awesome.. i kinda want it for myself

http://www.giftbee.com/gifts/discove...-terrarium/369

Comment

FREE ME.
                    FUCK STAFF

Comment

Clothes. Nail polish. Make-up (the sets for little kids - not real makeup). Jewelry.

Or just ask and find out what she really wants?
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Keep your money in your wallet. Just give her a big hug and say "the greatest gift of all is our love for one another. That's really all that matters."

She'll be speechless.
                        4:BigKing> xD
                        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                        4:BigKing> what did i do???
                        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                        4:BigKing> ???? why though
                        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

nintendo ds

my girlfriend's sister is either 11 or 12 (can't remember which) and she is constantly playing on the damn thing.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                            nintendo ds

my girlfriend's sister is either 11 or 12 (can't remember which) and she is constantly playing on the damn thing.
                            That's actually true, I'm actively involved with a non-profit organization and every time I see the JHHS (junior high and high school) students at meetings (it's weekly), there'll be lots of kids playing Nintendo DS games with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                              She'll be speechless.
                              I can think of much better ways to make an 11 year old girl speechless.
                              The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                              The hand claps make the song

Comment

Working...
                              X