Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    thx for the advice/suggestions!

I bought a Hp Pavillion with Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 15.6 inch screen, 4 gb ram, 500 gb harddrive space...it came out to be 649.99
    aw, i wish you told us that your absolute limit was 650...(700 after taxes?)

you had WAY more options at newegg.com probably that way..:P either way i hope the new laptop works well for you! i have an hp laptop with core 2 duo, 2 or 4gb ram (forget) and it has been pretty smooth..

Comment

at that price point, you could've done better, but you didn't do too bad. hp has pretty decent build quality. my g/f's hp has held up very well for her at college, and she's pretty abusive with electronics.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trancE tunes View Post
        aw, i wish you told us that your absolute limit was 650...(700 after taxes?)

you had WAY more options at newegg.com probably that way..:P either way i hope the new laptop works well for you! i have an hp laptop with core 2 duo, 2 or 4gb ram (forget) and it has been pretty smooth..
        yea i like it so far, love the core 2 duo
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
        X