Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
    Was shopping in Wal-mart saw this.

They have several duo cores 2.1 ghz processor each. 17 inch, not bad really. for 499-559.

I'm no computer pro, but I'm comparing this to other laptops I've seen for sale
    what brand?
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
      core 2 duo at that price range? that's pushing it.

i'd suggest you look at dell outlet. that is, if you're comfortable with a certified refurbished machine. i've recently purchased a cert refurb desktop from them and it might as well be brand new as far as i can tell. you can get a lot more bang for your buck if you go the outlet route.
      yea i was thinking of extending my budget to 650, and im liking the Hp pavillion its intel duo core, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pav...&skuId=9556287

and good thing u brought up refurbished laptops, i was meaning to ask if they really do seem new and if they are worth it
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
        Theres quite a decent selection to choose from, myself i hate dell.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...0%20-%20%24500
        why do you hate dell? personal experience? which brand do you prefer

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          yea i was thinking of extending my budget to 650, and im liking the Hp pavillion its intel duo core, http://www.bestbuy.com/site/HP+-+Pav...&skuId=9556287

and good thing u brought up refurbished laptops, i was meaning to ask if they really do seem new and if they are worth it
          if you're just looking to get yourself through college with a decent laptop, i'd definitely recommend a refurb. they're solid. they come with the same warranty a new one would have. and best of all, you can get more for your money.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

make sure to get something with a webcam so you can video chat with girls on the internet
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+...&skuId=9553896

id get this, its the cheapest dual core laptop, plus its got 3gb of rams which is pretty good for that price range and 320gb hard drive is pretty decent

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                make sure to get something with a webcam so you can video chat with girls on the internet
                qft

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                  Thinkpad is the flagship of Lenovo, it's not like the other Lenovo laptops you retard.
                  I'm pretty sure he knows that and he's referring to the fact that ever since Thinkpad's were sold off by IBM to Lenovo that there has be a very noticable quality drop.

My thinkpad has had huge overheating issues and I've consistently had hardware problems related to that that cannot seem to be resolved no matter how many times I send it into customer service. BSODs happen very few hours for almost no reason even when it's not overheating and computer constantly freezes. It's a piece of shit that Lenovo cannot seem to fix as every time I send it in the problem gets worse.

Comment

It's outside of your price range, but I would still say Vaio, so far I have had no problems except my harddisk dying, but as far as I understand a harddisk is swing or miss, either you get a bust one and it dies rather quick or you get a fine one. It's not really specifically related to it being a Vaio.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

vaios are almost as overpriced as macbooks

Comment

They got better screens than most laptops I see.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

vaio is most definitely overpriced

never been impressed by 'em
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

thx for the advice/suggestions!

I bought a Hp Pavillion with Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 15.6 inch screen, 4 gb ram, 500 gb harddrive space...it came out to be 649.99
                            Last edited by Crescent Seal; 12-30-2009, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                              vaio is most definitely overpriced

never been impressed by 'em
                              They are specifically made for multimedia performances. And seeing as I use it a lot to watch stuff. They are great, the screens on the Vaio's are fantastic, very good for watching stuff.

Comment

I know some of you are going to hate me for saying this but I like Dell laptops. They're sturdy, trustworthy, and customizable. You can build your own laptop on their webpage with whatever specifications you want in it. In 2003 I build a laptop and it's still very good. The hard drive failed only a few weeks ago. I used it every day for 6 years, I'm just waiting on a new hard drive and I'll be able to use it again. Good stuff.

Sure you'll be spending maybe $50-$90 extra for all of that, but I think it's a good investment. There's definitely more options out there, but I wouldn't say "Better" and if there is, it's probably not that much better.

Comment

Working...
                                X