Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather in the U.K. 16" of snow in London!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's an abnormal amount of snow that some parts of the world are more used to

Comment

It's not about getting snow, it's about the amount of snow in one day that is throwing countries like England and the Netherlands off, in my lifetime I have never experienced (that I can remember at least) the amount of snow we have gotten in these last few weeks.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I'm on the North West coast of England, 12 miles north of Liverpool. We usually miss the bad weather the rest of the country gets, but not this. People are stupid and have no idea how to drive in these conditions, I've seen so many people veer off the roads.

Our borough council (Sefton) in particular have been absolutely hopeless at dealing with it, most of the roads are ungritted and there's a grit salt ration in effect. More cost-cutting at the council. It's funny really - not only can you follow all the good condition roads to councillors houses, but now you can also follow the gritted roads too.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
          I see that Ireland is still green though!
          not in the north east where i am ><

took that round noon today with a few diff shots stitched with Hugin - since i've only got that program yesterday i don't know how to use it really and i'm just pissing around. ( i'm sure it could been better if i knew what i was doing or used photoshop on the pics before/afterhand rather than just Hugin -> Gimp ((don't know it either))for a bad crop and some leveling) but it does clearly show that there is SNOW out my window :turned:
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

we get hardly any snow down in devon, going back up to bristol tomorrow so hopefully it will be a little whiter

Comment

Working...
            X