Clear All

• fabreeze and old spice with a hint of marijuana
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• hahaha galleleo smells like shit

omg so disgusting he loves the smell of poop

please ban him that dickhead
      Last edited by soup; 01-18-2010, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• the mods are too repulsed by his smell to even attempt it soup

Comment

• Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
          I have a similar problem that happens when someone uses Fabreeze. Too many people have used this to cover up the scent of puke. Now every time I smell that crap, it instantly comes across as vomit cover-up, be it fabric softner, rug cleaner, laundry detergent or whatever with fabreeze or any products that uses Fabreeze.
          that's disgusting, i guess that shit would happen if you worked in a bar or restaurant. i'm not too partial towards fabreeze either, it's used too often to try and clear up the smell of marijuana. a little bit is okay, but if that shit gets in my throat i feel pretty shitty.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• Off topic

I expected this thread to be about visiting the city. Which I will during the carnival.
            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• Originally posted by Material Girl View Post
              A man's cologne says a lot about him.... so my question is, what cologne do you wear most often?
              I have Regular Curve for Men, but i wanted to tell you that Black OPs did the Earthquake in Haiti, research it, Earthquake induction DOES exist. This is important.

Comment

• Shut the fuck up, you lost all credibility with the lack of aliens in 2009.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                X