music discussion/talk N stuff chat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• music discussion/talk N stuff chat

owk... im tired of talking bout music on the forum and i figured lets just start a chat INGAME for ppl who like to talk bout music n shit...

?chat=music

PS: stay on it in the beginning when no1 is on it or it'll die a quick death

PPS:maybe there already IS a chat bout it somewhere, if so, just tell me bout it plz

edit: fixes a typo

There is a chat for Trance fans

?chat=Trance

but for other types of music, there should be more than one chat or else people will just get pissed off at each other for making immature comments about each other's taste in music.

Comment

dont think ill join the trance chat....

not my thing... this "music-chat" will be mostly rock, alternative and metal if you like....

so JOIN

?chat=music

(just put it in and c what happens)

Comment

Yeah, i think you other genre fans should get organized like us trance folks are. It's all about PLUR and we know how to rock it.
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

Trance does not "rock". Most trance fans wouldn't know how to rock if you drew them a map. Stick to swaying back and forth or watching someone dance with glow sticks.

Leave the rocking to the rockers.

Comment

Yeah! Like Linkin Park!
            5:gen> man
            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
              Yeah! Like Linkin Park!
              You just made my list.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                Trance does not "rock". Most trance fans wouldn't know how to rock if you drew them a map. Stick to swaying back and forth or watching someone dance with glow sticks.

Leave the rocking to the rockers.
                Lol. Sad but true.
                -Qbe
                Trench Wars Player
                questionedone@hotmail.com
                STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

Trance fans don't want to rock, we will leave the "rocking" to rockers...i mean, they do need some form of simple degrading entertainment
                  hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                  !

Comment

In Flames owns your horses
                    Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

In flames isn't good anymore. :P
                      last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

who cares about complex rhythms and crap? try putting a melody over those rhythms, then i might listen to trance
                        Ну вот...

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                          You just made my list.
                          What list?
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                            who cares about complex rhythms and crap? try putting a melody over those rhythms, then i might listen to trance
                            Listen to some Anthem Trance or House.... there's your damn melody.

Comment

As I've said a couple of times before, I used to subscribe to the whole: 'manufactured bands are killing the music industry, punk is aimed at kids' thing. Now I just listen to a record if I like it. That said, Linkin Park blow.

As you've probably guessed from my playlist if you clicked it, I like my punk. In the past three weeks Lagwagon, NOFX, Alkaline Trio and Less Than Jake have all released their long awaited records. The Lagwagon record blows, end of's. I can name one good song - Falling Apart - that's it. The NOFX CD is great, much better than some of their older stuff with some great tunes ruined by a guy with no top on and 50 tatoos going spastic on a drum kit. I thought I'll give Alkaline Trio a whirl and they have actually turned out to be quite good. The songs are good but the lyrics are depressing as hell. Don't listen to it if you're suicidal, it might send you over the edge: 'I've got a box of matches, I've got a can of cerosine' and 'You took me hostage and made your demands. I couldn't meet them so you cut off my fingers, one by one.'.

However... Less Than Jake, what have you done? They've practically ditched the trumpets, that's what LTJ is all about! Thats the best thing about them. This is their first commercial album, Warner Bros signed them up. Now they've tried to mold them into every other punk band out their but giving them a video shoot, stripping them of their trumpets, doing their hair and make up etc etc. They're the biggest ska punk band in the world (the fact that their the only ska punk band has got something to do with it) and none of the songs on the CD are ska punk, they are either ska or punk. Plus they have butchered a classic (Look What Happened) and put it on the new CD. Guys, guys, guys, what were you thinking? The enhanced CD isnt exactly flattering to the band either. They are best heard and not seen, their lead singer looks like a kiddy-fiddler and the bassist is 'between apartments'. Deary, deary me.
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X