Drawing Tablets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawing Tablets

I've always been on the lookout for similar products to the Wacom Cintiq, their prices are insanely high. I'm looking for a drawing tablet, with on-screen touch capabilities. I have a Wacom tablet without the graphical screen but it really sucks, it was like $25 and I can never tell where my cursor is going to be after I pick it up from the pad. It's really annoying.

Anyways, anyone know of one for less than say, $500? I'd be willing to even buy a tablet PC / laptop thing if its' pen-touch precision is any good.

hmm i have a cheap wacom tablet , dearer than that though but it is still in the crappy not that useful bracket, but i knew that before i bought it.

make sure you've got the right drivers installed as mine was like that if you plugged it in without installing the drivers, it worked but was fecked up and more like trying to use mind control to navigate where i wanted.

try setting the tablet to a small portion of the screen as a small tablet isn't good for high res , then use your mouse to navigate and the tablet for your smaller active screen area. This might help your performance a bit if your tablet is small.

Ultimately they are dear and you get what you pay for if you want to draw then you'd need a highly accurate large tablet and bigger is better for drawing so A3 is alot better than A4 if you are going to be drawing (thats what my da says and he was a professional)
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X