Dr. Norman Finkelstein rapes a jewish girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. Norman Finkelstein rapes a jewish girl

You gotta see this. LOOOOL. Jewish bich gets owned...funny thing is it happened at my Uni. Hahahah wish I was there, would have died of laughter at that crying little hoe.

- You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

LOOOOOOOL at the bich holding her head and crying after getting her ass handed to her on a silver platter.
    - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

Obviously, we lack context, but from what I can gather he is Jewish and condemning what Israel does to/in Palestine and the chick got upset about him calling out Jewish and making a reference between what Israel does and the Nazi's?

He has a point.
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I wish I could hear what they were saying. Stupid internal computer speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by cash.MONay View Post
          LOOOOOOOL at the bich holding her head and crying after getting her ass handed to her on a silver platter.
          LOL guy beasted on her and its so true what he said "I will not let my peoples martyrdom become an excuse for the current treatment of Palestinians", i dont know why she was crying...his family faced worse than hers...she probablly realized that her hatred was blind and had no relevance
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

beasted
            4:BigKing> xD
            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
            4:BigKing> what did i do???
            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
            4:BigKing> ???? why though
            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

haha he's right, stupid bitch crying gtfo

Comment

WTF you're at Waterloo? I always assumed you were American.
                Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

I think it's only fair that I point out Cash.monay and Crescent Seal are both muslims and obviously harbour a religious based hatred toward jews, and probably christians too.
                  sigpic

Comment

that guy is a complete crockpot

but i cannot feel any sympathy because that girl is hideous

proceed
                    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

also there's not even any raping going on here

thread is a complete disappointment and i will not be visiting it again

good day to you
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                        I think it's only fair that I point out Cash.monay and Crescent Seal are both muslims and obviously harbour a religious based hatred toward jews, and probably christians too.
                        lol im not muslim you ecuadorian beaner, however this doesnt make me a zionist either
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                          lol im not muslim you ecuadorian beaner, however this doesnt make me a zionist either
                          I KNEW IT, Zimbabwe>> you

Comment

well since hes so into bollywood perhaps he might be indian which might indicate that he's either hindu or buddhist if hes not muslim

im leaning towards hindu with a hint of secularism to be different from his parents!
                            sigpic
                            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                              ecuadorian beaner
                              Are you referring to South Americans in a derogatory manner?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X