Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girl suing ABC for portraying her as she is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl suing ABC for portraying her as she is...

http://www.popeater.com/2010/03/23/a...-swap-lawsuit/

So, this... this... what do we call it? Bitch perhaps? So, this bitch is suing ABC for the show Wife Swap in which she was portrayed as an arrogant and spoiled brat "cuz it totes ruined her lyfe, lyke omg you guys". But, she is an arrogant spoiled brat. Having your homework done for you because you "don't have the time". Having no rules set because "why upset her?" and acting like you're better than other people, that is pretty much the definition of being an arrogant spoiled bitch.

She ain't even all that hot

The mom is even uglier, like beyond belief fugly so who is she to say what is beautiful? The dad is a complete retard and oh, they are criminals too!

(to be the fair, the other family are a bunch of nutjobs too, though those kids can't be blamed for having fucked up parents)
    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

So a liberal is suing a liberal for entitlements while living an entitled life. go figure.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I hope for nothing but the worst for the people in this episode - the feminist family too. Those were some of the saddest excuses for men I've ever seen and it's no wonder that all the children are going to be headcases. It sounds like the brat girl already is a headcase which only makes me happier that she has been forced to have her mid-life crisis at age 18. Her parents sound like ambitious crooks with basically no brains; once they're in prison she will probably become some cheap hooker because looks like hers don't last (her mom is a good example). I've never watched that show and I'm really glad that this clip is probably all I will ever see of it.

As for the lawsuit, it'll get thrown out immediately. ABC doesn't half-ass their contracts with these suckers. I just hope it goes away quietly and smoothly so this girl doesn't get any more publicity, even if it's bad publicity, because she deserves absolutely nothing in life except pity.

Comment

ROFL.. gg amrika.
        Displaced> I get pussy every day
        Displaced> I'm rich
        Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
        Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
        Thors> prolly
        Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Further on in the show she has to do her own homework and she can't even spell America. Let alone having the basic skills to form a sentence.

And she's complaining about having to drop her AP classes... How did she ever get through exams?

Edit: To be fair, towards the end of the episode she did try to live by that woman's rule a bit (still stayed stuck-up and spoiled, but there was some effort). In both cases the parents are the problem.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Oh my god.

Comment

Wow... that's just sad.

Gall, anyone can take AP classes. Usually schools have some requirements in order to get into them, but technically they aren't allowed to bar anyone from the class.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

But how can you pass exams when you lack the basic spelling needs? I mean, shouldn't the school have figured out the discrepancy between her homework and the exams she took? Or did her mom put on a shitload of make-up and sneak into the school each time there was one?

She couldn't even manage to spell America correctly.

Comment

She can barely even speak correct english - her MAIN LANGUAGE.

Comment

who says anything about her passing exams?

gall this is amurrrrica, school system has bigger fish to fry than a student who's homework scores aren't matching their test scores
                    4:BigKing> xD
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Plus in high school exams aren't that heavily weighted.
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

good job watching this show all the time guys way to spend your life force

Comment

It's really a shame that we can't institute some form of population control to keep these people from breeding.
                          While I'm sippin herbal teas verbal bees plant fertile seeds
                          Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                            Gall, anyone can take AP classes. Usually schools have some requirements in order to get into them, but technically they aren't allowed to bar anyone from the class.
                            Really? That wasn't the case here. Weird
                            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Yeah, they make you think that you can't take the class, but if you talk to the principal/school board they have to let you in.

At the very least, you can pay the fees and take the test anyway. There's no rule that you have to take the class in order to take the test. As long as you pay the $70 or whatever it is, you can take as many AP tests as you want.
                              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                              X