Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill O'Reilly got bitch slapped then raped

just trollin'
    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

why are you still breathing
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

because i would one day like to educate to tens of people, but i guess you really don't know what satire is
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

yeah its putting the word title in your title!!!!
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

guess who

I should have said I was part of the Trench Wars Beautiful Club then made repeated posts saying how body image isn't important to me

anyways, tomatoes or gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
            akfjaksml11111
            what's it saying? i don't speak goon.

Comment

well you just pigeonholed the entire thread, thanks for playing paradise.

Comment

You could never be part of our club, it's ok to dream though!
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

$45 million

Comment

I remember when cops used to be really emo and get offended about what I was saying when I told him how terrible Canada was.

Hes growing up.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      I remember when cops used to be really emo and get offended about what I was saying when I told him how terrible Canada was.

Hes growing up.
                      is this a joke?

after this thread by cops, your reply was just invalidated, refuted, negated, the whole 9 yards.

he's still the same goon. just a goon who hasn't logged on in a while.

Comment

Kthx is still an uneducated loud mouth who just spouts off rhetoric, unfortunately I could care less about his opinions because they're fiction. At some level he believes some of what he says, other times he says stuff to get reactions out of people. Take a tip from me Paradise, realize that you can't change everyone's opinions and that it shouldn't matter what kthx thinks because he's kthx.

Paradise you're just another loud mouth who thinks his three or four years in school has given him the ability to have more insight into most topics, which is why people shit on you when you try to brow beat them. I've even defended you at some points on this forum, because I thought the majority of hatred towards you was unjustified or unwarranted but you really ask for everything you get. Even now, I created a parody thread as a joke, instead of opening it and closing it you chose to attack my reason for living as if a joke thread is a good enough reason to show an immense amount of hatred towards someone you don't even know. That behavior is actually stupid and foolish, so you might just speak goon after all.

This is the reason I don't post on this forum anymore is because it's full of cliques and shit heads. I don't give the fuck about your ego or what you think you know, if you want meaningful conversation with substance then in a real thread (obviously not this one) open your eyes to the possibility that you might be wrong, nothing is more annoying than a college kid who thinks his perspective is broad but in reality it's skewed in how he interacts with others.
                        Last edited by Cops; 04-01-2010, 01:22 PM.

Comment

"The moment that you cease to learn is the moment that you assume that you are right beyond fault." - Immanuel Kant

People should learn from this. (Irony intended)
                          TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                          TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                          Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                          - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                          Originally posted by kthx
                          Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                            Paradise you're just another loud mouth who thinks his three or four years in school has given him the ability to have more insight into most topics, which is why people shit on you when you try to brow beat them. I've even defended you at some points on this forum, because I thought the majority of hatred towards you was unjustified or unwarranted but you really ask for everything you get. Even now, I created a parody thread as a joke, instead of opening it and closing it you chose to attack my reason for living as if a joke thread is a good enough reason to show an immense amount of hatred towards someone you don't even know. That behavior is actually stupid and foolish, so you might just speak goon after all.

This is the reason I don't post on this forum anymore is because it's full of cliques and shit heads. I don't give the fuck about your ego or what you think you know, if you want meaningful conversation with substance then in a real thread (obviously not this one) open your eyes to the possibility that you might be wrong, nothing is more annoying than a college kid who thinks his perspective is broad but in reality it's skewed in how he interacts with others.
                            dude, what are you even talking about? im honestly just fuckin with you.

Comment

what is this faggot tree
                              Originally posted by Tone
                              It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                              Originally posted by the_paul
                              Gargle battery acid fuckface
                              Originally posted by Material Girl
                              I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                              X