Jews and Muslims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dealt View Post
    "making lame excuses for themselves and are ok with their clergy having sexual relations with young boys. "

excuse me mr jew I said I love you and you oppress me where is the justice
    Since you are taking that quote from my post, let me inform you that I hate all organized religions equally. I do not consider myself to belong to any cult like bullshit fable written in a book over a 1000 years ago religion.

Do I oppress you? I'm sorry, as I am sickened by all of these corporate run institutions that claim they are the truth of god and this and that. They all suck IMHO.

I prefer Blind Faith.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by 404 Not Found View Post
      Since you are taking that quote from my post, let me inform you that I hate all organized religions equally. I do not consider myself to belong to any cult like bullshit fable written in a book over a 1000 years ago religion.

Do I oppress you? I'm sorry, as I am sickened by all of these corporate run institutions that claim they are the truth of god and this and that. They all suck IMHO.

I prefer Blind Faith.
      you are correct however may I add, hook line and sinker.

ty come again.
      LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

yeah jews are lame but so is the rain and it's raining right now and i'm upset
        Originally posted by turmio
        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
        Originally posted by grand
        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

What's with all the idiots in this thread?
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Jesus was a jew from Jew-rusalem. Christian religion came from jews and converted jews. Why hate on jews if this is the origin of the religion you self-acclaimingly live by.
            Obviously no one is right or has been right and even more so obvious being "right" was never the point anyways. Everything anyone has contributed to humanity has only lead or delayed us to this point; total environment destruction.
            Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
            I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

thank god for muslims
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                Context?

Xog> you jew.
                Get a warn or ban

Xog> you christian
                dont get a warn or ban

Judaism isnt a race, its a religion, yet ppl get banned or warned for racism because of it. Good luck getting banned for calling someone an atheist.
                Spot on.:thumbsup:
                PUNCH SLOW WALKING PEOPLE IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD.

Comment

cash.MOnay why do you hate jews so much? Do your parents/family share the same views?
                  sigpic

Comment

my god can beat up your allah
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                    X