Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soupero View Post
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

can't believe you seriously repliedto Cres his post , oh my fucking god you joking right?! please

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOlllllllllllllllllllllllll

VIVA EL ZIMBABWE
    Armageddon will occur whether its a rapid easy transformation, or most of the population be put to death by earth changes and cataclysms. Just like it happened before at the last end times.

Comment

@T0NE

One cannot will something into being if one does not have the power to do such. - Machiavelli

You may see something. You may find the problems, the corruption, and all of that; but you lack to power to change anything. The only way to gain the power necessary to enact such change on a large scale is to play the game. Rise to the top, gain the power necessary, and change what you see as wrong. Or just correct your own life and watch as the rest of us drive ourselves to oblivion. Your choice.

@cres
      u shunnae vs t0ne til u done vsing me
      TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
      TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
      Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
      - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
      Originally posted by kthx
      Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Tone playing with the PsyOps ?? ? ? ?

crazytalk
        duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
          we having serious discussion here n i not want 2 smell beans in this thread so plz
          flagged for poty
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by project dragon View Post
            crazytalk
            flagged for poetry

:O)

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Yeah I think you are like 10 years behind Tone.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                and it's favorite shows
                dummy

Comment

Originally posted by Tone View Post
                  The dumbed down population is becoming more socially awkward and stupid with a loss of hundreds of words lower vocabulary and intelligence with passing time. The corrupted population texts on Cell phones even in the presence of others and cant behave properly socially. It is saturated by PsyOps and evil by the television and games; and it's favorite shows are family guy, desperate housewives and big brother. The evil and psyops value of a TV show is proportionate to how popular the TV show is. The dumbed down corrupt population is like a degenerate race of autistic dishonorable trashy robots. The programmed population has very low perception and awareness of the control mechanisms over it.
                  There is a reason for that. I'll let you figure it out on your own though...
                  lukas93> ed if talks come to your door and black if you do not already six!

Comment

Working...
                  X