No announcement yet.

Today I lost my business in a fire...sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats because it isn't something that can be looked up on wikipedia, the words meaning changes based on societies use of it.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

An example from Umberto Eco trying to list general properties of fascist ideology:

http://www.themodernword.com/eco/eco_blackshirt.html

Only 14 examples, worth a read if you want to understand some of the basics how your opinions may constantly be moulded by fascist ideologies.

Here's the original:
      http://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf
      Ara / AraGee / Death
      SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
      SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
      TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
      ----------------------------------------------

Comment

fyi ya'll

obama=fascist

Comment

Originally posted by Ara View Post
          I don't think you even know what Fascism means. Please go study something..
          hey glad to see you actually doing something, even if it is trying to start a useless argument...well then go ahead and explain to me what fascism is
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Ara View Post
            An example from Umberto Eco trying to list general properties of fascist ideology:

http://www.themodernword.com/eco/eco_blackshirt.html

Only 14 examples, worth a read if you want to understand some of the basics how your opinions may constantly be moulded by fascist ideologies.

Here's the original:
            http://www.pegc.us/archive/Articles/eco_ur-fascism.pdf
            http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

lol...........

when i said fascism i meant on the levels of Nazism and Italian Fascism, where it becomes a global issue...i dont mean little fascist organizations across the world and some of its ideologies still existing...because thats something impossible to eradicate
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Cres, what do you think about Mr. Mugabe?

Comment

That link was quite interesting, didn't know someone had done some study on it in an American environment
                Ara / AraGee / Death
                SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                ----------------------------------------------

Comment

that sucks cash. for the record i had no idea you were canadian. also you should give royst and project dragon discounts
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    Thats because it isn't something that can be looked up on wikipedia, the words meaning changes based on societies use of it.
                    perhaps, but it can be looked up in the OED (Oxford English Dictionary), which traces the changes of the connotations of words based upon their usage in published works over time. handy tool!
                    TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                    TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                    Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                    - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                    Originally posted by kthx
                    Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X