i met another ilya today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i met another ilya today

this was ilya r and he was nine years old and had a lot of energy.

there were some baby chicks (re: chicken, this ilya would address women as women and nothing else because he too respects them) in the class and i asked him what he would name them. he thought all of their names should be spud. i suggested lil wayne and he seemed unresponsive. someone else suggested pickle and he laughed.

then there was a talk about bicycle safety and the importance of helmets. the teacher was talking about how the cost of the helmet doesn't matter due to them protecting our brains. ilya said that he would pay a million dollars for a helmet because his brain is that important to him (maybe because it is so good at math? future accountant?).

in conclusion although i think ilyar might have more money than ilyaz (million dollars for a helmet? c'mon) i think ilyaz has better taste in music and would still win in a fight.
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

They opened up a new pub at my university last year. It is called Club Ilia. At first I thought they were on to something so I went in to check it out. They had a bunch of neat decorations and the waitresses had big boobs/push-up bras. Their pints were even full sized pints (16 oz) not like that stupid other pub that serves 12 oz pints. After drinking it and thinking I had gotten a good deal, I realised I should have gone with my friends to the other pub and ordered a pitcher there since the price per unit would be about the same.

Conclusion
    This "club" is tarnishing the good ilya name by spelling the name wrong. Also, I like the real ilya more because he isn't dressed in tacky decorations and smells nicer.

the lamb shank wasnt that good but the waitress touched my shoulder
    Less QQ More pew pew

Comment

i know a few ilyas.. spaceship pilot IlyaG and a guy named IlyaR, though i don't think it's the same ilyar that jeen met because this one is 23 and lives in georgia. he's really tan and more attractive than me but i'm better at taxes. also hockey player ilyak but fuck that guy. oh, and Lenin's father, IlyaL, but RIP

ilya r sounds like a lovely kid, but i will take that million-dollar helmet and raise you million-dollar knee pads

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

ilya rhymes with the swedish word "vilja"

vilja means will (the will to do something)
        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
        There wont be another election for president.
        Obama is the Omega President.
        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

da1 did you watch this as a kid?

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

loool i remember the words for that opening theme.

Comment

i'm sad to say i did. it's a great show but it sucks ass when it's dubbed.

for some reason almost everything gets dubbed here. FUCKING SUCKS ASS. HAIRY ASS.
              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
              There wont be another election for president.
              Obama is the Omega President.
              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post

+1
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                  HAIRY ASS.
                  CrvenBan
                  Originally posted by Tyson
                  There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                  Originally posted by HeavenSent
                  Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                  Originally posted by Izor
                  Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                  X