X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Not sure how he's getting burned, when he's obviously the most mature one.
      Gran Guerrero is extremely dropping in my ranking of appreciation.
      TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
      4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
      4:vys> know it for sure
      4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
      3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Apparently 24 is a mod or smod, had no idea who he was...

this is the problem facing tw these days :\

Comment

If by mature you mean overmatched and not making any attempt to defend himself, you'd be correct. Gran man you've taken it too far, you're losing e-cred bro. Cut your losses and stop now!

BTW 24 called out d1s without even knowing who he is. D1 is pretty popular, I don't know shit and even I know who d1 is. Thats real mature, you're right zazu
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
            If by mature you mean overmatched and not making any attempt to defend himself, you'd be correct. Gran man you've taken it too far, you're losing e-cred bro. Cut your losses and stop now!

BTW 24 called out d1s without even knowing who he is. D1 is pretty popular, I don't know shit and even I know who d1 is. Thats real mature, you're right zazu
            I think everyone here just got the wrong idea. I wasn't meaning to be demeaning or call anyone out in a negative way. I'm sorry D1 if it came across that way. I have no intention of arguing on a forum though. Yeah D1 I've played for about 10 years but I haven't done anything really productive for the zone until pretty much the last year (probably why you haven't heard of me).
            Anyways, ya'll have a great day

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

paul completely riding gran on this thread, sweet jesus
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7 View Post
                Any suggestions?
                Back to the topic, I would love to have a chat client for continuum on my phone. That would be freaking awesome

I have:
                LG Env 3 - Obviously not an IPhone but it should be able to support something like that (have yahoo/msn/etc)

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
                    I think everyone here just got the wrong idea. I wasn't meaning to be demeaning or call anyone out in a negative way. I'm sorry D1 if it came across that way. I have no intention of arguing on a forum though. Yeah D1 I've played for about 10 years but I haven't done anything really productive for the zone until pretty much the last year (probably why you haven't heard of me).

I don't have a lot of spare to spend but if there is any interesting & feasible idea what can maintain/attract people into SSTW, I am willing to donate, although the amount wouldn't be that great.

I am not sure about a chat client, because that surely wouldn't attract any new people into playing SSTW. I am thinking more of converting zombies or bomberman into iPhone application. Not sure how easy that will be though.

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
                    its easy, all of the developers in this game are just lazy and unimaginative
                    lol, I'm waiting for you to make something buddy. Don't pawn it off as someone else being lazy when you yourself have nothing to contribute.

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
                    This says more about you than d1
                    How so? I'm actually contributing to the zone....Anyways, I'm not here to point fingers

I'm just saying, you don't have the right to say someone else is lazy when you yourself are not doing anything.

He's done more for this zone than you have
                    QUOTE=Twenty Four;760642]lol oh really now? Perhaps, but I didn't call anyone lazy.

Don't get defensive, I wasn't being offensive. I was simply stating that he shouldn't call anyone lazy when he's not actively contributing.

If he IS actually contributing to the zone, I would love to see what he's doing. Please post that instead in your next post. Thanks pal.

-24[/QUOTE]

well I clearly didn't make your sarcasm detector
                    You weren't insulting d1s? He didn't even say anything to you yet you just trashed on him because twerp said hes done more than you and twerp has probably done more than you as well so I trust his word more than I trust yours.

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                    hey gran
                    sup

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    I agree with 24 because he has a good signature and is an old player :P
                    You can't just agree with me because your biasm towards me being a terrorist

i've never heard of him so he can't have done much development
                    I've seen him in some arenas every now and then thats all I knew

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
                    like I care?

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                    u mad because u arent getting added to the pinkstars for twht???

ALso lebron going to leave cleveland, gg.
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't have a lot of spare to spend but if there is any interesting & feasible idea what can maintain/attract people into SSTW, I am willing to donate, although the amount wouldn't be that great.

I am not sure about a chat client, because that surely wouldn't attract any new people into playing SSTW. I am thinking more of converting zombies or bomberman into iPhone application. Not sure how easy that will be though.

its easy, all of the developers in this game are just lazy and unimaginative
                      lol, I'm waiting for you to make something buddy. Don't pawn it off as someone else being lazy when you yourself have nothing to contribute.

This says more about you than d1
                      How so? I'm actually contributing to the zone....Anyways, I'm not here to point fingers

I'm just saying, you don't have the right to say someone else is lazy when you yourself are not doing anything.

He's done more for this zone than you have
                      lol oh really now? Perhaps, but I didn't call anyone lazy.

Don't get defensive, I wasn't being offensive. I was simply stating that he shouldn't call anyone lazy when he's not actively contributing.

If he IS actually contributing to the zone, I would love to see what he's doing. Please post that instead in your next post. Thanks pal.

well I clearly didn't make your sarcasm detector
                      You weren't insulting d1s? He didn't even say anything to you yet you just trashed on him because twerp said hes done more than you and twerp has probably done more than you as well so I trust his word more than I trust yours.

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                      hey gran
                      sup

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      I agree with 24 because he has a good signature and is an old player :P
                      You can't just agree with me because your biasm towards me being a terrorist

i've never heard of him so he can't have done much development
                      I've seen him in some arenas every now and then thats all I knew

Originally posted by Zazu View Post
                      like I care?

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      u mad because u arent getting added to the pinkstars for twht???

ALso lebron going to leave cleveland, gg.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whatsup with the double post there?

Comment

Message so nice he posted it twice.

Birra don't jump in the middle of this, get fukd sir
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            Message so nice he posted it twice.
                            That actually made me laugh out loud
                            ....more like a chuckle....but still, you're not supposed to make me laugh

Comment

I'm a meat pasta and a french movie away from unleashing the kong
                              sigpic

Comment

Do it. Haven't seen a good konging in ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X