• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS Trenchwars on iPhone

Any suggestions?
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

kill yourself
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

If youre willing to pay the development package fee, doc flabby is willing to make the app. He currently has an alpha phase chat client for java supported phones that can connect to ASSS zones

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
        If youre willing to pay the development package fee, doc flabby is willing to make the app. He currently has an alpha phase chat client for java supported phones that can connect to ASSS zones
        I don't have a lot of spare to spend but if there is any interesting & feasible idea what can maintain/attract people into SSTW, I am willing to donate, although the amount wouldn't be that great.

I am not sure about a chat client, because that surely wouldn't attract any new people into playing SSTW. I am thinking more of converting zombies or bomberman into iPhone application. Not sure how easy that will be though.
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

its easy, all of the developers in this game are just lazy and unimaginative
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
            its easy, all of the developers in this game are just lazy and unimaginative
            lol, I'm waiting for you to make something buddy. Don't pawn it off as someone else being lazy when you yourself have nothing to contribute.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Originally posted by Twenty Four View Post
              lol, I'm waiting for you to make something buddy. Don't pawn it off as someone else being lazy when you yourself have nothing to contribute.

This says more about you than d1

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
                This says more about you than d1
                How so? I'm actually contributing to the zone....Anyways, I'm not here to point fingers

I'm just saying, you don't have the right to say someone else is lazy when you yourself are not doing anything.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

How so? I'm actually contributing to the zone....Anyways, I'm not here to point fingers

I'm just saying, you don't have the right to say someone else is lazy when you yourself are not doing anything.

He's done more for this zone than you have

Comment

Originally posted by Twerp View Post
                    He's done more for this zone than you have
                    lol oh really now? Perhaps, but I didn't call anyone lazy.

Don't get defensive, I wasn't being offensive. I was simply stating that he shouldn't call anyone lazy when he's not actively contributing.

If he IS actually contributing to the zone, I would love to see what he's doing. Please post that instead in your next post. Thanks pal.

Comment

well I clearly didn't make your sarcasm detector
                      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

jesus christ you have a personal vendetta against people who say anything negative?

gtfo flanders
                        sigpic
                        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

contributing to the zone? like how exactly may I ask? You host a few events?? wrote up a thread or two imploring the rest of the community to be nice because being negative is the sole reason this zone is dying??? maybe did a couple of cheaters/?help calls on racism??? Or perhaps even got to ban someone???? (which would actually be counterproductive). I don't really know, I don't even know you are that well tbh, but D1s is a bot coder. He's done far more than enough for not only this zone but other zones as well behind the scenes without ever once hogging any sort of attention.

He's a humble hero of the people, you are a douchebag cunt who has no right to talk to my pal like that, you discover these forums and you actin like obama with "change change" well go lick my poor alms dick you cunt horse shit dildo! now stfu and in before your lame "oh what are you 12" repost you dipshit faggot fuck. I will be as negative as I want to be, I don't give a flying fuck what you think is right or wrong for this zone, go suck a black cock before you come around here gun ho about you are the savior of our dying game. Suck my faggot asswipe.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
                            contributing to the zone? like how exactly may I ask? You host a few events?? wrote up a thread or two imploring the rest of the community to be nice because being negative is the sole reason this zone is dying??? maybe did a couple of cheaters/?help calls on racism??? Or perhaps even got to ban someone???? D1s is a bot coder, he's done enough for not only this zone but other zones as well behind the scenes without ever once hogging any sort of attention.

He's a humble hero of the people, you are a douchebag cunt who has no right to talk to my pal like that, now stfu and in before your lame "oh what are you 12" repost you dipshit faggot fuck. I will be as negative as I want to be, I don't give a flying fuck what you think is right or wrong for this zone, go suck a black cock before you come around here gun ho about you are the savior of our dying game. Suck my faggot asswipe.

I never had anything negative to say about him. And I've hosted 0 events in the last year. Nice try though. I'm also a bot programmer, and if he's doing work I'd be interested in seeing it. Please don't assume that you know me at all. Thanks

Comment

I never had anything negative to say about him. And I've hosted 0 events in the last year. Nice try though. I'm also a bot programmer, and if he's doing work I'd be interested in seeing it. Please don't assume that you know me at all. Thanks

maybe u didnt see it since your prowlin these forums like a little dick mongrel that you are

but I editted my post

I dont know you

I dont want to know you

I hate you

die in a sea of aids infested flaming dildo razors
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X