Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the difference in the world with this no limit screen res

Destroyed vys and mythril 16-9 with ez.

I love this thank you people for allowing this to happen.

I have forced my current duel core cpu to the over clocked limit in which it can handle with its hardware to allow me to play continuum with ezzzz on a high resolution it cannot support., and in doing so im going to create a program to overclock my cpu using continuums no limit settings. THANK YOU CONTINUUM FOR ALLOWING ME TO DO THIS. this allows to over clock your cpu to enjoy this game to its fullest.

ohh and for all you people who cant afford 500 dollars for a dual core cpu at walmart then you dont deserve to play this game.
    TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
    2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
    TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
    TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
    cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
    Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

You need to overclock your computer to enjoy continuum, a game over 10 years old, to the fullest? nice.
    FrozenSand> have you ever put a coke bottle in your butt?
    Mira.Girio> I don't think I've ever experimented with coke products. >.>
    FrozenSand> oh you're a pepsi guy?

captain Ky> will the guy with the AOL add banner please insert his head up hiw on ass till he dissapears from our universe entirely. Thank you.

RuBbEr BoMb> woot hellkite parked in fr like my wife
    Burzum> meaning what
    Burzum> took him 4 minutes to get in?
    RuBbEr BoMb> meaning he aimed for flag and ended up on roof

Comment

i don't know what you're talking about but this sounds revolutionary
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

for this simple game yes. sorry you suck at continuum go play call of duty or somethign and gtfo out of my thread.
        TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
        Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

Comment

guess which one is curse

just guess

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

you must also suck at continuum too. y is it the very bad players try to speak about me.

and ilya. im talking about incorperating aspects of the game into my program. i'll break it down As simple as I can. when you click on continuum game resolution it now gives you well it gives me, a shit load more of screen resolution option that my pc cant handle. when I try and play a higher one my cpu level automatically jumps to its maximum power. If I build a better fan around my computer I can then make a program that talks to my cpu and continuum and says ohh? why not channel my cpu at 95 percent ALL THE TIME WHEN IM ON THE COMPUTER with continuum running, and then i'll have to create another program that talks to my ram in my computer that says ohh? why dont we channel the memory to the cpu hardware and software to create better ram processing speed. see where i'm going with this? it jsut can get better and better and more complex and more complex till finally you have a ultra turbo clocked dual core running at nearly max power all the time.
            TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss

Comment

damn what im thinking and trying to do is way over my head. but my friend could od this but he doesn't want to spend a year on this big ass idea that im trying to create from scratch
              TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss

Comment

its so frusterating when I have all these ideas but my friend doesn't want to plan each individual part for my big idea.

Id rank this like I would demons from yu yu hakusho. a B class to low A class project.
                TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss

Comment

i wasted 2 mins of my life reading this garbage.
                  Superman don't need no seat belt.

-Muhammad Ali

TWDT-D, TWDT-J, TWDT-B Champion 2011. Yes am this gud.

Mafia XLIV: Bound By Honor - Champion (Inmate)

Comment

Man, curse is like the biggest newb I ever saw in this game, he's so easy I can dominate him with my CPU underclocked, screen turned off and being in a different room than my keyboard.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by curse View Post
                      its so frusterating when I have all these ideas but my friend doesn't want to plan each individual part for my big idea.

Id rank this like I would demons from yu yu hakusho. a B class to low A class project.
                      LOL YU YU HAKUSHO, so pro $....allow me 2 release dragon of the darkness flame vs galleleo
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

If it was possible crescent would be even easier than Curse, but I guess seeing as it isn't possible, he is just as easy.
                        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i wish i was hard right now

but im at work
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                          X