Good Job Census worker Pascone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Job Census worker Pascone.

I see that nobody got fined and that your fellow employees are nothing but a bunch of rapists, murderers, and people who seem to think that going door to door at work is a great time to walk your dog. Congratulations on being a part of that stellar group of people.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

As per Facebook.

I like this.

Comment

this is what I think of your census!!!

sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Did you honestly feel such strong resentment to the census back in 1980 during Regans presidency? The history of the census goes back to the late 18th Century here in the U.S. and is nothing new for this government and those they hire to annoy and ask many a question of no importance.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

yeah i think the census was ... the census. i didn't read any insidious overtones within the forms i filled out. but tea party-ers have to hate something. i can't even tell you how much i hate them, the living embodiment of the state co-opted version of the libertarian party. dfsjdfjsdfjndfsbjndfjsnjndfsb
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I filled out question 1.

I didn't however put my race because obviously they are going to use the information to decide which state and counties are going to need the most welfare by finding out which ones have the most minorities.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
              I filled out question 1.

I didn't however put my race because obviously they are going to use the information to decide which state and counties are going to need the most welfare by finding out which ones have the most minorities.

Comment

Damn Jerry, you scary.

Comment

Working...
                X