Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
      god keeps trying to tell you guys to move out of louisiana but you just won't listen

next, the oil will evaporate and set on fire and come down as firey rain

and you will persevere

like idiots
      my theory is that god tested the hurricanes first with katrina, then he filled the gulf with oil. in 2012 he will combine the two, as a hurricane moves up the gulf, sucking up oil with it, and then a lightning strike will set the giant oil-hurricane alight and it will literally rain fire upon louisiana. cue the four horsemen, that's a wrap.

regardless, god really hates louisiana

edit: i only read the first line of your post, haha, we seem to be thinking the same thing
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
        my theory is that god tested the hurricanes
        no one else is thinking the same thing

Comment

for those that dont read xkcd, i feel that this is appropriate. was from a couple weeks ago.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

aaaaahahahahahahahaha
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Tigron-X.....saw that Vid a week or so ago on TV. F'n awesome! Good post
              May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                my theory is that god tested the hurricanes first with katrina, then he filled the gulf with oil. in 2012 he will combine the two, as a hurricane moves up the gulf, sucking up oil with it, and then a lightning strike will set the giant oil-hurricane alight and it will literally rain fire upon louisiana. cue the four horsemen, that's a wrap.

regardless, god really hates louisiana

edit: i only read the first line of your post, haha, we seem to be thinking the same thing
                Hurricanes cause tornados too. I would love to see a tornado of fire just ripping through throwing aligator-fireballs eveywhere.

Comment

Working...
                X