Usa! Usa! Usa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
    the burden of proof in this argument is yours, i just showed how your logic is infinitely regressive.

edit: the flaw which led to the rise of a powerful dictator like hitler can be found within the system itself, not an external factor like america's existence. even glenn beck has read "the road to serfdom". if you're gonna be an anarcho-capitalist, do it right
    Yeah, I have no problem with presenting proof of my claims. Of course, in doing so, it helps for you to read what I'm saying and not put words in my mouth, such as, "Hitler rose to power due to America's existence."

You butchered the logic I presented and strung that nonsense together. So, let's start with the basic principle: Past events affect present events (or future events).

If you disagree with that notion, then the rest of what I'm about to say doesn't matter.

We're looking at WWI and WWII.

If you fail to see how events of WWI paved the road to WWII, then you're ruling out the affects of past events on future events, and thus shouldn't read any further..

Now, I'm going to try to keep this as short as possible.

After the Treaty of Versailles was signed Ferdinand Foch, a Marshal of France, said "This is not peace. It is an armistice for twenty years."

Guess what happened twenty years later?

Ding! Ding! Ding! WWII!

The US didn't enter the war until 1917. The war was already grinding to a hault before US entered into the war. In other words, peace negotiations were already occuring in 1916 prior to US involvement. All countries involved were on the brink of bankruptcy (if not already bankrupt) as these peace negotiations were occuring.

Instead, what occured was the opposite. The US entered the war and tipped the scales of power. The Germans were forced to resurrect the war on two fronts. As a direct result, ze Germans funded Lenon in order to overthrow the Romanovs, thus taking Russia out of the war -- which, by the way, led to 70 years of Russian genocidal, expansionist dictatorship.

Now, this left the western front to deal with. However, the sheer dominance of the Allied forces, due to America's entry into the war, left Germany no alternative but to surrender and assume a massive war debt which was imposed by the Treaty of Versailles.

As a result, Germany had to print massive quantities of money just to pay off it's foreign debts -- which led to the hyperinflation of the 1920's; which destroyed the stability of the middle-class; which paved the way to Hitler; and Hitler paved the way to the 2nd world war. (Not to mention that the 2nd world war led to the fall of China to communism.)

The 1st world war led to the birth of:
    1. Income Tax
    2. Fiat Currency
    3. Banking Cartels

One of the main reasons the US joined the Allied forces was because it lent large amounts of money to England and its allies. If England would've lost the war or if there was a stalemate, then all of that money would've been lost. By entering the war, the US could overpower Germany, impose these debts, and extract Germany's wealth for the next 20yrs.

It was the beginning of US Imperialism.

Comment

• I think you'll have to elaborate on how hyper-inflation leads to a tyrant assuming power, just because it is so obviously about to happen here in America.

Comment

• you can take that post and remove the variables (names of countries, name of the war, name of the guy who rose to power, &c.), replace them, and have a blueprint for 80% of all wars fought. war creates debt creates war. yes, america played its role in the rise of nazi germany, but it didn't, say... do business with, and directly fund, the nazis.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
          I'm pretty sure every doctor in the world is anti-leukemia, although maybe that isn't the sole thing they are against. Either way, it makes you sound like an american hater, and I noticed under your name it says you are from Florida. If you hate this country so much, why don't you move out of it? The grass is greener on the other side my friend. Canada, Mexico, Europe, hell... even Africa is waiting for you to move to their glorious countries who are free from all things bad, unlike big bad America! Please do not let the door hit you on the way out my friend. Make sure you don't push the button to the bomb strapped to your body until you enter that elementary school. You don't wanna blow your load too early before you kill a bunch of children in the name of Allah
          I've never been met with this kind of illiteracy before. It's so bad that I'm beginning to get self-conscious about it. Is it my grammar?

Anyhow, I was saying that all doctors are anti-leukemia. In other words, just as a doctor is not against any one particular cancer (i.e. doctors are against all forms of cancer), I'm not against one particular government. They are all evil. They are all cancerous. And the world would be much better off if we did away with all of them.

So, telling me to move to another country is tantamount to not knowing that all other countries have governments.

Are you really that disconected from reality?

Even more so, I just made it real clear that I support the Non-Agression Principle, and you linked me to terrorists.

Seriously, how fucked up in the head are you?

When I read your posts, especially your initial one in this thread, it made me imagine the abusive father who beats his son and then tells him to stop crying because he's lucky to have a roof over his head and food on the table.

Does that sound like home to you?

Comment

• I can't believe you idiots actually think I give a fuck about what happens to the Injuns, or liberal/conservative politics! lol

I don't even give a fuck about politics! I just like to debate and rile you fools up. It worked, although I didn't get a huge wall post from vatican That makes me sad. Vatican, fuck you for not being trolled. Wark made you learn.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

you can take that post and remove the variables (names of countries, name of the war, name of the guy who rose to power, &c.), replace them, and have a blueprint for 80% of all wars fought. war creates debt creates war. yes, america played its role in the rise of nazi germany, but it didn't, say... do business with, and directly fund, the nazis.
              Yes, I agree with that, hence my opposition to statism.

This is the cycle of statism.

You start off with a new, minarchical form of government. It expands-and-expands and becomes oppressive, and then it implodes.

Comment

• i guess i could look it up, but I probably don't have to with Tigron on the ball

but some things from my memory banks

IMB made the first number counting machine (calculator, computer) for the nazis and they used it to catalogue holocaust logisitics and statistics

more well known was William Randolf Hearst's newspaper companies encouraging Americans to trade with the fascist nations in the late 30's, Hearst himself did business with Mussolini

once the war was on all such things stopped, but it didn't stop us from trading with an equally tyrannical stalin as new york banks, most notably chase manhattan, funded the Bolsheviks for the same reasons as Tigron mentioned (my enemies enemy is my friend) unfortunately that particular enemy killed 30 million Russians after they won the war and became our enemy for the next 50 years. then we funded the Taliban to fight the Russians and they won, but now they are our enemy and we are funding tribal warlords to fight the Taliban.................

the answer is to become non interventionist, as the original founding fathers wanted, stop funding other armies, stop sending troops over seas, defend your borders and kick the shit out of anyone who dares attack you, but keep your money in your own country hello

Comment

• Too lazy to go back and quote the specific thread and I'm definitely not ambitious enough to put any sort of real effort into this battle of Wikipedia wits but since when are the people HOLDING the guns the bad guys in our wars? Be it WWI/or II or vietnam or the Current OIF/OEF or any other war, we are there because we are told to be there, not because we want to "point guns at people and dictate the way they should live". The US definitely has their share of shithead politicians who have made bad decisions, but that trait is not unique to our country alone. Despite our history of both good decisions and bad, America still remains the standard for living in which I'd guess 95% of the world would want to live. If everything was perfect here, people would still find something to be unhappy with (Tigron), but despite our imperfections, we are still MORE perfect than anywhere else in the world.

Eat shit faggots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    I think you'll have to elaborate on how hyper-inflation leads to a tyrant assuming power, just because it is so obviously about to happen here in America.
                    Well, the hyper-inflation sets a stage of major crisis. What allows for tyranny to ensue is the way people naturally respond to crises.

This is a quick run down...

It starts in the family. The child has to be exposed to a hierarchial environment as his/her brain is developing. This hierarchial order is enforced through various forms of abuse, e.g. physical, verbal, ostracism, etc. This creates the belief that stability in the pack is created by one individual dictating to another -- the strongest always having the right to dictate.

(Strength here is NOT limited to physical attributes. There is intelligence and charisma as well.)

Later, the child is exposed to religious instituions and/or government institutions through public schooling. Eventually, the authority figure the father represents is over shadowed by these institutions.

Religion develops superstitions (which are embraced by the family) and public schooling develops nationalism.

As the child ages, he/she is forced to embrace these authority figures or else be ostracised or met with other forms of abuse. Instead of developing independence and interdependence, the child develops dependency on others. i.e. The child developes a collectivist attitude. Always being told what to believe, what to think. Always looking to others as to what is acceptable and what isn't acceptable. Questioning authority is met with severe hostility.

As the child becomes an adult, certain authority figures are out grown and new ones are embraced. The ones that typically remain, however, are religious institutions and government institutions.

As the child ages, he/she is exposed to various critical events (or crises) that are handled by these various authority figures.

And, I'll say it one more time. Through out the childs life, he/she is told what to do and what to think. Questioning authority is met with severe hostility.

So, when hyper inflation occurs, there is rampant economical instability. Because the child never learned to fend for him/her-self, the strongest one who radiates the most charisma, the most strength, and the most confidence is quickly accepted as the provider, saviour, hero, etc.

And, in environments where religion is the norm, superstitious ideals are easily accepted as truths such as, "It's because of the Jews."

And, even if you don't agree with such superstitions, you'll gladly go along with them because the fear of ostracism or even outright abuse is just too much to bare. It's better to turn a blind eye and a deaf ear and remain quite while the abuse goes on. No need to draw unwanted attention to oneself, especially by asking questions.

Everyone else is doing it. My idol is going along with it. My priest is going along with it. My <insert authority figure> is going along with it.

"Hey... wait a second. Why aren't those people going along with it. They must be crazy! There must be something wrong with those people. Someone should tell them what to do.

Hahahah! They just got their ass kicked by a cop. Serves them right!"

Tyranny and opression become the norm when children aren't allowed to think freely and ask questions.

Comment

• wish i read your post

Comment

• Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                        haha
                        aren't you the guy that was whining at me in twbd earlier for pointing out a grammatical mistake you made? sup pot ur blak

By the way, tig, I still like you dude but you couldn't handle anarchy buddy
                        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• i'll just leave this here
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post
                            aren't you the guy that was whining at me in twbd earlier for pointing out a grammatical mistake you made? sup pot ur blak

What does that mean?

Comment

if you're gonna be an anarcho-capitalist, do it right
                              </thread>
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• Originally posted by the_paul View Post

the difference is where I hit the "u" key instead of the "i" key, he used the word "constructed" instead of "constructive"

"you have nothing constructed to say" is something someone who has heard a term but never really understood it, would say

one mistake means you missed a key, the other means that you just said something stupid when calling someone stupid which is doubly stupid, got it stupid? go fuck some indians.

Comment

Working...
                                X