Usa! Usa! Usa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    Yeah killing turtles and birds is similar to killing millions of jews and trying to wipe out an entire race of people. I mean the germans were literally trying to make the jews extinct atleast in America we gave those wild injuns a few acres here and there to skin the whites and stuff in. All they had to do was walk down the trail of tears and they could barely handle that, shitty excuse for a populace anyways. Anyways America is the best civilization that has ever existed on planet earth, and if and when it should ever be gone consider the world fucked because its probably Armageddon anyways. I don't really care if you don't like America because you <3 animals or whatever faggot shit but realize that we are the most important civilization that has ever existed and you can' really do much about it, so go suck a dick you American hating douchebags.
    Foundation of America occured by the killing of tens of millions and trying to wipe out an entire race of people, of indigenous people already living on the contenent.

Also, there's more then turtles and fish that live in the ocean. But this oil catastrophy has only negatively effected a small percentage in comparison to the overall damage of which commercial fishing and industrial pollution has implicated.
    Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
    I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
      i don't do serious threads filled with armchair quarterbacks sorry
      And now I know why. Literacy issues.

Comment

i think my internet spaceship forum friends care about my opinions on how the government works too. i should probably make it a point to spout off what i think i know in threads where my opinion is embraced. and you know what? it is obviously embraced since i keep repeating it and getting responses. everyone who doesnt agree is just playing coy.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

The difference is the injuns were fighting back, and we didn't kill tens of millions of them. I don't think the jews put up much of a fight.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Many of the Jews did fight back and died in the process. There was a resistance movement and an underground as I am sure you know.

As for the True Americans, the American Indian Tribes of which dating back to George Washingtons days and prior, the white man has time after time dicked them over and broken almost every promise and treaty ever agreed upon and signed by the white man.

The history of the US is pretty crappy IMHO if you really look at it from a historical and fact finding method. War war war war! Empire building at its finest.

According to Ward Churchill, a professor of ethnic studies at the University of Colorado, the reduction of the North American Indian population from an estimated 12 million in 1500 to barely 237,000 in 1900 represents a "vast genocide . . . , the most sustained on record." By the end of the 19th century, writes David E. Stannard, a historian at the University of Hawaii, native Americans had undergone the "worst human holocaust the world had ever witnessed, roaring across two continents non-stop for four centuries and consuming the lives of countless tens of millions of people." In the judgment of Lenore A. Stiffarm and Phil Lane, Jr., "there can be no more monumental example of sustained genocide—certainly none involving a 'race' of people as broad and complex as this—anywhere in the annals of human history."

In regards to these true Americans, the tribes actually put together an Inidan Manifesto.

It makes for an interesting read as well:

PREAMBLE TO TRAIL OF BROKEN TREATIES 20-POINT POSITION PAPER
            May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

we didn't kill tens of millions of them
              ya, we did.
              and america continues to kill them too, even when, how did you put it, "atleast in America we gave those wild injuns a few acres here and there" with toxic and neuclear waste dumping, and illegal unregulated mining and water extraction.
              Originally posted by Dr. Snyder
              I think pure pubs started the problem but regardless it looks like the LTers have died out so why doesn't anyone come up with an idea soley based on bring the newbs to this game. Fuck the vets this zone is dying cause people who have been playing to long can't stand change. Because this zone is some teri shivo shit right now and I gots no problem with knifing babies but leave the bitch alone.

Comment

Like I said, they should have just shared the country, we didn't run around scalping people at first.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

the wild injun didn't know land ownership. haha

We did do the scalping thing first we are white and people shocked. nom nom nom

We brought "white magic" sickness. haha

Last edited by Raver420; 07-07-2010, 05:30 PM.
                  sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                  I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                  tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                  im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                  i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Raver420 View Post

+1
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=6496749n

A foreign company destroys your Gulf, then uses your law enforcement agencies to infringe on your 1st amendment rights.
                      Oh America.. How far you've fallen.
                      sigpic

Comment

at least we aren't as bad as australia

we'll always have that to fall back on
                        Originally posted by Tone
                        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                        Originally posted by the_paul
                        Gargle battery acid fuckface
                        Originally posted by Material Girl
                        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                          at least we aren't as bad as australia

we'll always have that to fall back on
                          They have better weather and hotter women with accents... so we still suck right now
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Yeah you live in the heart of the corruption Exalt no wonder you hate life.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_N..._US_government

And you suck astrobitch, go drown yourself in the sauce some more instead of trying to be intelligent on the forums you useless whore.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Im a few days late for the holiday, and quite frankly a bit over my head with a few of the posts found in this thread. Simply put, I have been all over the world (18 different countries), and each of those countries has something about them that I will never forget. However, the bottom line is that there is no place like home. There is nothing in this world more valuable to me than being able to call myself an American, and Ive even had the privilege of defending my country.

Fuck all this encyclopedia/wiki argument bullshit, America is the best country in the world, despite our shortcomings and fuck any and all who disapprove.

Happy Birthday America!

Comment

Yeah you live in the heart of the corruption Exalt no wonder you hate life.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_N..._US_government

And you suck astrobitch, go drown yourself in the sauce some more instead of trying to be intelligent on the forums you useless whore.
                                Ha, I never argued that Chicago wasn't corrupt. Our politicians are probably the most corrupt in the nation, right next to California and New York. We may be the #1, because Daly is the same as his father, and both of them are as corrupt as they come in the politician world. Either way though, Chicago is a nicer city than LA or NY. We actually have a clean city, friendly people, and are just as big with as many attractions as any other city in the country. LA is a shithole smogfest, terrible traffic, terrible crime rates, and only has decent weather to back them up. New York is a dirty shithole self-glorified circle jerk full of arrogant idiots who would tell you to fuck off if you tried to approach them in the street.

Of the big 3 cities, I'll take chicago, especially during summer time. I don't know of a better city to visit during summer in the US than chicago, assuming you want the "big city" atmosphere.

In texas, my favorite city would be austin I think. Clean, nice people, and good weather. Dallas sucked, Houston I've never been to, and San Antonio just has their little riverwalk thing. El Paso was the biggest shithole mexicano fest I've ever seen, and I'm glad I didn't stay there long. El Paso has to be one of the worst cities I've ever been to. If I wanted to go to Tijuana, I would cross the border.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X