No announcement yet.

New Shit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my local public radio station, xpn, is having a festival next weekend in camden. three days and on the third day e sharpe is playing along with dr. dog and a few other bands i think i'll stop by and check out.

this'll be the first time i've gone to a festival where i hardly know any of the bands playing.

should be fun!
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

TV: Comedy Central Presents, Entourage, True Blood
      LOST has ended.. Always Sunny hasn't started yet, The Office season ended, not much is really on TV right now.

Movies: (Saw recently) Predator, Toy Story 3, Splice, Airbender
      Predator was OK, a MILLION plot holes.. The Last Airbender was not as bad as everyone is saying it is.. I was also high, keep that in mind. Toy Story 3 was great, Splice was a joke. Inception will be fan-fucking-tastic though.

Music: Eminem, Wax, Black Keys
      Eminem's new music is incredible. He really re-invented himself as an artist, and totally changed his style. I love it, even when comparing it to the old Slim, who may have been a better artist, but he's only improved as a lyricist. Wax, along with his twin brother Herbal T, is the next best thing in music. He's seriously one of the most genuinely incredible lyricists I've ever heard, while keeping his substance interesting, creative and fun. I promise you've never heard a flow like his before:

cus our flow is different than yours
      and you aint really never heard this type of spittin before
      we keep spittin till you shittin your drawers
      keep spitting some more 'til there's nothing but piss n shit on the floor

i'm just a musical genius, with a beautiful penis
      and magical balls, tickling them vaginal walls
      ladies sit back in applause, right after you cum
      i spit tight, lick right, call me dracula tongue

i make y'all seem boring
      kinda like a women's basketball team scoring, on a layup
      by my flow's Jordan-esque, if you're crack i'm more than mesc-aline
      important specimen, ignoring questioning from government
      asking where i'm from and who i'm running with

i slam dunk on you crazy chumps
      fuck your chick after she made me lunch
      skeet, skeet on her lady lumps
      so many of my kids on her fucking face
      shit reminds me of the brady bunch

CHECK HIM OUT:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7TPcGksW5M
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEzY6tRsKKc
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqjLy9ECjko

Games: Continuum, MLB The Show 2010
      The Show is the best sports game I've ever played on a system. I use it on PS3 on a huge plasma HDTV, and it's like.. seriously unbelievable. The Franchise gameplay is UNBELIEVABLY realistic statistically.

Comment

I left out my favorite Wax video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qze...eature=channel

Comment

that guy has a really annoying voice

Comment

the roots - how i got over
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Music: I guess I'm sort of like Zeus lately, I haven't listened to really anything new. Most recent I guess are Band of Horses's newest album and Drive-By Trucker's newest. No real interest in listening to a bunch of shit I probably won't like anymore to find stuff I do like (so basically I don't listen to indie rock anymore).

TV Shows: Entourage, Friday Night Lights, The Shield, and True Blood (occasionally) are what I watch now. Pretty boring TV season at the moment, I'm waiting on Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Damages, and Fringe to return.

Movies: recently watched Darkman, Body of Lies, Night of the Hunter, Zodiac, W., The Ruling Class, and 1408 and would recommend any of them (1408 got kind of boring though).

Video Games: Don't play them.

Books: Await Your Reply by Dan Chaon (read it, it's good), The Killer Inside Me by Jim Thompson (50s crime novel), Revolutionaries by Jack Rakove (non-fiction about the Founders, it's ok so far), and a bunch of short stories that the New Yorker is doing for a series on young authors. I have Stieg Larsson on my list of shit to read but I may have to bump it up since basically everyone likes them a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                movies - gonna watch micmacs this weekend, same director that did amelie.

just watched this. incredible shots, hilarious quirks, fantastic soundtrack. Best movie i've seen in a very long time.

Comment

good to hear! as it turns out, i didn't get a chance to watch it this past weekend so i'm going to shoot for this sunday.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I know it's not a new film, but I just watched Christopher Nolan's first movie (Following - 1998) and it's seriously awesome. Highly recommend, it's available as a torrent.

Comment

Working...
                    X