No announcement yet.

Islamic mosque to be built near ground zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thing not being reported: 20 million people left homeless in floods in Pakistan which cover 1/5 of it's territory.
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Tough to feel pity for a nation that our news stations have slowly been insinuating are the next enemy in the war on terror.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ephemeral View Post
        Here is my opinion.
        Of course everyone in USA should have the right to build what they want, where they want. But having the right is different than having some consideration. For example, the USA did not send any government representatives to the annual Japanese Hiroshima ceremonies until this year. So for me, the question is not ‘why let them build it?’. The question is ‘why don’t these Islamic folks show some consideration?’.
        eph
        They built sushi restaurants around pearl harbor.
        IF YOU EVER DREAM OF BEATING ME, YOU BETTER WAKE UP AND APOLOGIZE.

1:Vermillion Flame> crap, why is it so hard to grab just one newbie lol

1:Vermillion Flame> i've noticed that. a real lack of supply of players here

1:Vermillion Flame> i never thought a single newbie could be so precious
        yo dog, I heard you like driving, so we put a car in your car so you can drive while you drive
        Originally posted by tone
        no you son of a bitch debunker

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
          Another thing not being reported: 20 million people left homeless in floods in Pakistan which cover 1/5 of it's territory.
          this is actually the first time in my life i've actually donated money to something, a benefit for the victims of this flood. i figure they're reeeaaalllyyy gonna need it.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• I'd prefer that nobody build anything at Ground Zero, and leave it as is, as a reminder of what happened that day.

Do I want them to build a church? No

Do I want them to build a mosque? No

Can I do anything about it either way? No

Can I voice my opinion on what I wish they would/wouldn't do with the land? Yes

I can't believe this topic has gotten so out of hand
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• I haven't actually read this topic, because I'm sure it's full of extremely retarded comments by people like kthx, but I think this article by Charlie Brooker is pretty spot on for how I see it:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...nd-zero-mosque

Like he says, the name: Ground Zero Mosque is extremely misleading, because it's not build on Ground Zero and it's not a mosque at all.

The building is actually aimed to help close the gap between people of all faith and everyone is welcome. And if the US was really such a supporter of freedom of all kinds of stuff and rights for all kinds of people and bla bla bla, it would support this project.
              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                I haven't actually read this topic, because I'm sure it's full of extremely retarded comments by people like kthx, but I think this article by Charlie Brooker is pretty spot on for how I see it:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...nd-zero-mosque

Like he says, the name: Ground Zero Mosque is extremely misleading, because it's not build on Ground Zero and it's not a mosque at all.

The building is actually aimed to help close the gap between people of all faith and everyone is welcome. And if the US was really such a supporter of freedom of all kinds of stuff and rights for all kinds of people and bla bla bla, it would support this project.
                Atleast make me work for it you moron.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• /thread
                  Celibrate
                  XXX is overrated.

Comment

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...ml?ref=twitter
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                      The building is actually aimed to help close the gap between people of all faith and everyone is welcome...
                      Exactly. So they are going about this by insulting the victims and their families? Right or wrong, the victims and their familes have clearly spoken about about this and do not want it there. So the approach is to ignore them and press forward anyway? If they are seeking to close the gap, why not do it in other ways? Or why not wait for a longer period of healing time? Why do this where and when the victims failies are so obviously upset over it?
                      eph

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                        this is actually the first time in my life i've actually donated money to something, a benefit for the victims of this flood. i figure they're reeeaaalllyyy gonna need it.
                        Jerome.. you live in Louisiana. Did you seriously donate money to a Pakistani flood, and not to the victims of Katrina? You live in that state. Did you seriously help some far off country, and completely ignored your own?

I'll put it this way:

If you really did do that... then it's people like you that make this country such a piece of shit that it is today. I do see you complain a hell of a lot about how bad America is... but I sure don't see you doing anything to change things.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• haha i was hoping someone would catch that. you're absolutely right, i did not donate a single cent to a single charity or benefit following katrina. since half the organizations out there find ways to siphon off the top of your contributions, i'm pretty sure alot of people who say they donated to help the victims, never saw their money actually go anywhere.

instead, i spent the months following katrina giving money to people, working at the salvation army warehouse to distribute goods, buying gas for families piled into cars with everything they could carry out of new orleans.

it is, in fact, people like me who are letting this country go to shit, specifically because i haven't traveled across the country to stomp your head into a curb yet.
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Yeah well you didn't help the truly needy people, the really needy ones came to Houston and raised our crime rate like 15%. Thats ok, I am sure NO is much better off now.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Nah Kthx it's pretty much the same. Just the ghettos are nicer now since they got rebuilt.
                              http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2561/rasaq.png

--|-- Question: What is the average male penis size in humans? (erect in inches)

--|-- Ease got the correct answer, '5.3 inches', in 6.379 sec. and is tied for the lead with 2 pts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                                it is, in fact, people like me who are letting this country go to shit, specifically because i haven't traveled across the country to stomp your head into a curb yet.
                                Don't try to be an internet thug when you are a little bitch emo hippie Jerome. Are you fucking kidding me? You wouldn't last in the real world outside of your parent's basement or the ivory tower university. People like you don't make it in the real world buddy. Don't pretend you could do shit to me. Go wear some more of your sister's pants and cry about how bad America is some more faggot. But please... come across the country to stomp my head in a curb, because I'd really love to shove my foot up your whiny emo hippie ass.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X