Useless SS Fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Useless SS Fact

I learned last week that all bombs in an arena deal the same amount of damage. The only difference between L1 - L3 is the blast radius. Therefore a lev bomb hitting you 1-10 tiles away is doing the same damage as a jav bomb hitting you 0-2 tiles away.

This holds true for any zone.

don't the bombs in ?go art or ?go pictionary not kill you with 1 shot? or am i forgetting
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

does this also count for emp bombs???? this si important, please reply. *fartz0r*
      YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
      Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
        don't the bombs in ?go art or ?go pictionary not kill you with 1 shot? or am i forgetting
        correct, each arena has its own settings; bomb damage, bullet damage, etc. It just so happens that a lot of the arenas in TW are set around to TW's public arena settings, as is similar with most other zones.

ex: Bomb damage in pub could be set to something like 2500 dmg, while in ?go art, they are set to 150 dmg.

Originally posted by GHB
        does this also count for emp bombs???? this si important, please reply. *fartz0r*
        I'm pretty sure it's the same. EMP just has an EMP radius therefor it stops you from regenerating energy for a few seconds if the bomb explodes within that radius. The time you are EMP'd is dependent on the distance from which the bomb exploded as well.

Comment

Working...
        X