To those of you that enjoy shopping online for clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those of you that enjoy shopping online for clothing

This website has been amazing for me for the past year, has a lot of great premier mens clothing, at huge discounts. As well as womens, travel packages, and accessories.

Think you need invite only, not sure, but anywho here is the registration link if you are interested.

Gilt
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Hello Apt,

I am welthe prince and i recntle come up with some exta mooney i need ur bank acount to send mooney to so i can claim mooney back. I leeve u with 500000 dollirs if u do.

- Wealthe African Prince
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lol fu wark.
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

If you want me to click your unique link to buy clothing to make your money come out and say it :P
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

nos its more than that. u have to join then maybe down the road u buy something.

then i get $25. ezpz.

but its just an honest invitation. but most people might not care for it. i live in miami, so fashion is 2nd to the beach.

Juice

Comment

i signed up

why is all the good/decent stuff in the final 90% off sale sold out?

edit: everything except smalls for everything is fucking sold out. goddammit they need to hire more sweatshop workers

i put on my wait list. it will make girls think i'm mysterious and have a lot to say
            Last edited by Ilya; 08-27-2010, 07:39 AM.
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Totally going to sign up; fuck you in advance if I spend all my money here.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Some of the clothes in that website are literally the gayest shit I've ever seen. I guess they are literally made for faggots?
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                X