Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Wilderness Downtown: An HTML5 Experiment / Music Video.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wilderness Downtown: An HTML5 Experiment / Music Video.

http://www.thewildernessdowntown.com/

Best viewed in Chrome, btw. YMMV in other browsers.

But pretty cool, regardless.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Very nice!

Comment

rad
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

jesus fucking christ

after about 5 minutes of freezing / loading / waiting, i then get to watch a bunch of pop-ups open and disappear, including brief flashes of google maps. i'm all for HTML5, i've seen demos that are cross-browser compatible and nice, but i couldn't even finish this. which sucks because i also like the arcade fire.

i mean, i can run starcraft 2 on this mac with the gfx turned down a bit, but i couldn't watch this video without Chrome crashing. maybe i've got too many programs running. i dunno. regardless i am pissed off, i had gone like 40 days without a freeze or a crash!

edit: srsly trying not to be a hater here, i just really get annoyed when my shit borks.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

but macs are just supposed to work !! !! ! !!

ackackackackack
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            jesus fucking christ

after about 5 minutes of freezing / loading / waiting, i then get to watch a bunch of pop-ups open and disappear, including brief flashes of google maps. i'm all for HTML5, i've seen demos that are cross-browser compatible and nice, but i couldn't even finish this. which sucks because i also like the arcade fire.

i mean, i can run starcraft 2 on this mac with the gfx turned down a bit, but i couldn't watch this video without Chrome crashing. maybe i've got too many programs running. i dunno. regardless i am pissed off, i had gone like 40 days without a freeze or a crash!

edit: srsly trying not to be a hater here, i just really get annoyed when my shit borks.
            it worked best with nothing running, even other tabs had to be closed.
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Originally posted by gran guerrero View Post
              it worked best with nothing running, even other tabs had to be closed.
              This. I had to close a lot of other stuff before it even worked for me.
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

worked fine for me.

oh and the postcard thing was awesome. i want a program that lets me write like that!! :O

Comment

jerome this is the coolest thing i've ever seen oh man you are missing out on so much i can't believe it
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I blame plugin-container.exe fuuck you firefox.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      I blame plugin-container.exe fuuck you firefox.
                      it works only for chrome i think
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                      X